Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 February, 01:42
Everything is normal for the normies. It's why they are called normies to begin with.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Anon @freeamerican59
24 February, 01:55
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
really? normal how? lotta people, including Trump supporters, dems it shouldn't really matter but too many Americans starving to death, freezing to death, psychologically beaten down, ostracized from friends and family, no good paying jobs high energy costs. does this nde experience need to be this brutal - so many ACTUAL deaths, for trumps own voters? who the fuck do you guys think you are? i wonder if you are drunk on power or too much of a god complex. trump's in charge, bidan is actor so who is responsible for all of this misery: Wait i know Trust The Plan, you guys only like critical thinking and discernment used against the "enemy". why don't you and flynn quit wasting time with content and put 100% of every waking second into finishing the job asap so we can see if you are actually going to deliver or just talk, post and meme us to death. if you don't like getting criticized do a better fucking job quit killing so many people this has gone on too long.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
ya'll need to trust God and not put your trust in man. If you are kicking and screaming, you dont trust Him. if God wanted something done no man on earth could stop it. what if they are rescuing more children, because it was worst than they anticipated. start being God foucused and not self focused, and you will see you can trust Gods plan. and timing.
04:44 PM - Feb 24, 2021
In response John Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by anasha_justagirl in this post can reply
Laurie Shaw @goldilocks816
24 February, 06:06
In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication
Amen! I couldn't have said it better!

24 February, 06:11
In response Laurie Shaw to her Publication
😘😘🙏🙌🎶🎶 Big God Big Love . blessings patriot.

24 February, 05:02
I'm focused on the suffering and the dead that result from this "plan" im speaking for them. im not convinced this is all necessary. no one seems to like when the plan gets questioned but we are to question EVERYTHING else. as as far as God goes i have my relationship with God and I hope you have yours. let's leave it at that

24 February, 05:19
In response John Anon to his Publication
if you fully trust Him, you wouldnt be focused on the suffering. it doesnt matter wgat you are convinced of or not. its not about you. have you thought that coming out too early could cause heart attacks and suicides? Have you considered that the DUMBS where they are rescuing children are worse and deeper than what they thought? im not saying you dont have a relationship with God, but we all need to check our faith level. we keep speaking and just today a girl on youtube was so depressed. i pointed her to salvation. point is, what if all this blew up and she didnt know what was happening and she spiraled down into a deeper depression. we need to spend our time talking to ppl about Gods love vs. complaining about timelines. we have to ask ourselves- what have we done for God today ? blessings to you 🙏

I'm focused on the suffering and the dead that result from this "plan" im speaking for them. im not convinced this is all necessary. no one seems to like when the plan gets questioned but we are to question EVERYTHING else. as as far as God goes i have my relationship with God and I hope you have yours. let's leave it at that