Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 February, 01:42
Everything is normal for the normies. It's why they are called normies to begin with.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Anon @freeamerican59
24 February, 01:55
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
really? normal how? lotta people, including Trump supporters, dems it shouldn't really matter but too many Americans starving to death, freezing to death, psychologically beaten down, ostracized from friends and family, no good paying jobs high energy costs. does this nde experience need to be this brutal - so many ACTUAL deaths, for trumps own voters? who the fuck do you guys think you are? i wonder if you are drunk on power or too much of a god complex. trump's in charge, bidan is actor so who is responsible for all of this misery: Wait i know Trust The Plan, you guys only like critical thinking and discernment used against the "enemy". why don't you and flynn quit wasting time with content and put 100% of every waking second into finishing the job asap so we can see if you are actually going to deliver or just talk, post and meme us to death. if you don't like getting criticized do a better fucking job quit killing so many people this has gone on too long.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
I won't hide from this truth. This just keeps going on. And yes real people are hurting and suffering. I have agreed that it did need to be this way. But at what point is it doing more harm then good ie waking more people up? How many good people will not be able to pull back and they go over the precipice?

I am also beginning to wonder how long we hold the line before there needs to be some action.

What if they are waiting for us to act and we are waiting for them to act?
02:09 PM - Feb 24, 2021
In response John Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by starseasons in this post can reply
John Anon @freeamerican59
24 February, 02:25
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
you make some great points. i don't have any answers for now I'm going to make flynn and ezra aware of my concerns in a very loud and clear way digitally. i don't know who else to communicate with online. open to suggestions. may 1st comes and goes with no EBS or significant public action I'll reevaluate. thanks for posting