well, this is interesting

wat u up to elon?
08:56 PM - Jan 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by KittenKatan in this post can reply
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
20 January, 10:36
In response Kitten Katan to his Publication
EBS will be via Starlink

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
20 January, 05:36
Another coincidence.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (QuantumActive) can see their posts

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
19 January, 10:00
my neighbor's husband works at Schriever AFB in CO Springs (big military town if you didn't know). they launched multiple, at least 3, satellite trains in 2020.... i feel like this is important with the communication blackout but obviously he's not allowed to mention anything. the launches were live online, i physically saw one of the trains (super cool), but he couldn't say anything beyond that so who knows 🤷‍♀️

dark light @Pipewrench
19 January, 10:11
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
I watched the 1st 10 get released, pretty wild...

Sum StarDust @SumStarDust
19 January, 09:53

Christine Vail @ChrisVail
19 January, 09:47
Ah, Elon, always entertaining... isn't that the time Trump is leaving in AF One???

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
19 January, 10:01
In response Christine Vail to her Publication
yes!

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
19 January, 09:36
Starlink network will provide High speed broadband internet... Basically bypassing ground infrastructure limitations.. Because its all in space 😁
Gearing up for a *new internet system.

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
19 January, 10:04
In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication
i just wrote about this! my friend's husband (my neighbors) works at Schriever AFB. he is responsible for "babysitting" the launches. they launched at least 3 satellite trains in 2020. i saw one in the sky... so cool!

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

K__ Y__ @QaoticParadym
19 January, 11:55
In response Jenn __X to her Publication
👆THIS 👆 💥👊💥

Miran Duran @Miranduran
20 January, 10:39
In response Jenn __X to her Publication
I thought it was the flag ceremony the other day? The lights shining up to the sky. 🤷‍♀️

Kitten Katan @KittenKatan
19 January, 09:32
Just in time for Trump's red carpet farewell...

Emily M_17 @Just4emilym
19 January, 09:27
I want to go. Earth sucks these days.

Sharon Principe @Sharon_AP
19 January, 10:23
In response Emily M_17 to her Publication
2030 I believe he was sending people to Mars

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
19 January, 09:24

Margie 64504317 @Margie64504317
19 January, 09:26
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
👏👏🤣😆 Perfect gif

Remember Them @ChristyeG
19 January, 10:13
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
😅😂🤣😂😅😆😍🤣😂

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
19 January, 09:18
TELL SPACE X CJGRANDMA MISSES ALL THE FUN WE HAD...😉

B.. J.. @BJBJ
19 January, 09:16
👁️👁️

Barefoot Patriot @mimitrump_won
19 January, 09:15

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
19 January, 09:12
🤔 hmmm

Kim Ibosh @Kim37982825
19 January, 09:43
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
double 🤔🤔🤔🤔