Kitten Katan @KittenKatan
19 January, 08:56
well, this is interesting

wat u up to elon?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
my neighbor's husband works at Schriever AFB in CO Springs (big military town if you didn't know). they launched multiple, at least 3, satellite trains in 2020.... i feel like this is important with the communication blackout but obviously he's not allowed to mention anything. the launches were live online, i physically saw one of the trains (super cool), but he couldn't say anything beyond that so who knows 🤷‍♀️
10:00 PM - Jan 19, 2021
In response Kitten Katan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lomac in this post can reply
dark light @Pipewrench
19 January, 10:11
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
I watched the 1st 10 get released, pretty wild...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
19 January, 10:13
In response dark light to his Publication
i live on the plains and we have no city light pollution. i texted me neighbor and said "aliens!" she said "planes" her husband said "satellites that haven't had time to spread out yet"🤣

dark light @Pipewrench
19 January, 10:16
In response dark light to his Publication
Heres a pic of the 3rd or 4th batch going up... Pic taken from St.Augustine, Fl.