Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
24 February, 11:23
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
What is that supposed to be?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
24 February, 09:59
Address is 2601 31st NW.
2601= 9
31= 4
260131 = 13

n=14 w=23
5+5
all #'s total 23
PAIN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
24 February, 08:42
It's why they all freaked out so bad when our man won. In the WH and access to all things swamp, he'd find the tunnels.

Karen Lou @Sapphire
25 February, 05:55
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
The dark is burning.?

gravy trainâ„¢ @gravytrain
24 February, 06:28
suicide week or bigwigs faking their deaths maybe

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
24 February, 06:06
DC should be wiped out! Turn into a Park!!!!

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
24 February, 11:18
In response Phillip Moore to his Publication
fill it with water for the swamp to be remembered

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
23 March, 11:52
In response Phillip Moore to his Publication
It should be a memorial prayer garden for all the children and military that lost their lives there.

Silentios Q++ @Silentios
24 February, 05:23
looks like BLM/Antifa burning up another starbucks or something

Only followers of this user (LilyOfTheValley) can see their posts

Lita Wuji @LITALOO
24 February, 05:02
still 0 match in tin eyes for this pic ????

Deb Kraft @DKraftT1
24 February, 04:07

Sheila Heath @Heaths
24 February, 03:35
Any hints as to whose home this was and did the tunnels run to it? Thank you, Ezra, for all the info you provide and what you do for our country!

JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
24 February, 03:31

Ken Dar @kendar667
24 February, 09:01
In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication
One of garrison's best

Field of Light @EartherealArts
24 February, 03:28
D.C. FIRES LINK - all the photos / videos of the last 24 hrs. 🔥🔥🔥

https://twitter.com/dcfire...

Lita Wuji @LITALOO
24 February, 04:59
In response Field of Light to his Publication
DCsBravest responded to 463 calls on Monday, February 22nd. There were 133 critical and 232 non-critical EMS dispatches, and 98 fire related incidents and other types of emergencies, including 1 working structure fire.

????? what ???? somebody can explain that to me ? why all those calls ?

Silentios Q++ @Silentios
24 February, 05:29
Where are all the photos/videos??? Only the picture of the link is showing. Next time download all those pics and videos and upload them somewhere else.

Nikki Stowe @kansasnikki
24 February, 02:51
Where is the smoke coming from? White House? @GhostEzra

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
24 February, 02:35
😋Trials over- Cremated

mary Knotts @maryQfreedom
24 February, 04:53
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
i hate to say it but that isnt possible... it takes extreme heat to fully cremate a body... i doubt its that hot... then again they may have just opened hell and threw them all in there! 😂 sorry had to!

PAIN NOW @PAIN
24 February, 02:23
If they aren't really going to arrest anyone for ALL to see, they could at least blown the entire damn town up. Just make sure Bowser is handcuffed to Donna "BoBo" Brazile.

Who is Seth Rich? Choking.

Lita Wuji @LITALOO
24 February, 02:33
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
probably a source of julian assange , been killed two bullets in the back ... a robbery as they said after investigate ;)

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
24 February, 02:19
Fire cleanses

KIK 143 @kik143
24 February, 02:15
and today the federal reserve payment system is down.... https://frbservices.org/ap...

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
24 February, 02:31
In response KIK 143 to his Publication
Good! They've taken enough of my money!

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
24 February, 02:09
reminds me of the scene in Hocus Pocus

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
24 February, 02:10
Yesterday's video. Fence coming down. https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Annette Honsinger @AnnetteH702
24 February, 02:03
My DC friends seriously have no clue what is going on. I red pilled the hell out of them on FB yesterday and now they text and message me asking if I am "OK" and that they are "concerned" about me! LMAO I guess they will wake up soon enough!

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
24 February, 02:45
In response Annette Honsinger to her Publication
Same boat. My husband keeps getting mad at me cause I'm red pilling him and he goes to work accidentally trying to red pill is co workers and they're starting to look at him weird 🤣

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
24 February, 06:12
In response Annette Honsinger to her Publication
I know of and am related to many Trump supporters
and most, unbelievably, are clueless and don't want
to hear info or happenings on any of the subjects that
will soon be smashing them all in the face...
I just don't get it

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
24 February, 02:03
magnesium strip burning. look familiar?excavate, exterminate, cauterize?

Lita Wuji @LITALOO
24 February, 02:36
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
can you explain more of your thought?

Steve Murray @Stevie
24 February, 01:57
What is special about the house. Who owned it, was it connected to anywhere else via say... a tunnel system.

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
24 February, 02:02
In response Steve Murray to his Publication

Debbie Spiritwoman @Spiritwoman
24 February, 01:57
Hi Ezra...any details about this fire?

Shelly Hoerer @shoerer
24 February, 01:56
Znyone know whos home this?

Stacey Hall @StaceyRH
24 February, 06:38
In response Shelly Hoerer to her Publication
It was Theo Margas' home. He has interesting art friends. Not as bad as the Podesta art, but not appealling. Not sure of the significance.

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
24 February, 01:55
Call me suspicious, a conspiracy theorist , paranoid, but ... Dens of evil ? entrances to underground being destroyed
?

Christina Maga @Christina71
24 February, 01:58
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
yes...... yes... and yes!

Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
24 February, 01:53
Cleanup on aisle 6🔥🔥

Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
24 February, 01:53
Cleanup on aisle 6🔥🔥

Bridget Fortunato @Bfortun8
24 February, 01:52
Is the movie Panic in DC playing?

24 February, 01:48
3 fires within a day in D.C!!! This is the house that was on fire in the media coverage below. 2601 31st St NW, Washington, DC 20008.

"Investigation will be delayed because of severity of the fire".
"People were able to see this fire from miles away."

https://www.wusa9.com/arti...

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
24 February, 11:33
CIA safehouse??

24 February, 11:59
Would be great if someone could do some digging on the owners of the house.

2601 31st St NW, Washington, DC 20008 = valued at $8,727,489
Last sold on Jan 2, 2001.

UNCONFIRMED previous owner: Marie Jose Etheart

POSSIBLE CURRENT OWNERS: Theo Athan Margas & Konstantina G. Margas

https://www.washingtonpost...

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
24 February, 01:48
Both of these things are exciting!!!

Karen E. Kupferer @FlippyKK
24 February, 01:44
If I lived there I would be awake all night and sleep during the day. so much to see!