Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 February, 01:38
Overnight in DC.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annette Honsinger @AnnetteH702
24 February, 02:03
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
My DC friends seriously have no clue what is going on. I red pilled the hell out of them on FB yesterday and now they text and message me asking if I am "OK" and that they are "concerned" about me! LMAO I guess they will wake up soon enough!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
I know of and am related to many Trump supporters
and most, unbelievably, are clueless and don't want
to hear info or happenings on any of the subjects that
will soon be smashing them all in the face...
I just don't get it
06:12 PM - Feb 24, 2021
In response Annette Honsinger to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Silverado7Oro in this post can reply
qjmoss66 Freedom @qjmoss
25 February, 12:00
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
i have close friends doing the same. unbelievable!

Quantumly Free @n2Light
24 February, 11:24
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
Some of them are head-in-the-sand types or just very sensitive people who can't handle the truth if it means having their world turned upside-down. Be patient and kind. You will be one of the ones they turn to when they can no longer deny the things that come out to the public.

qjmoss66 Freedom @qjmoss
25 February, 12:00
In response Quantumly Free to her Publication
agree