Qued Forever @Quedforever
22 February, 02:16
Don't take the vaccine 🚨🚨🚨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tricia Walsh Smith @PhoenixAlwaysRisin
22 February, 07:53
In response Qued Forever to her Publication
The nano particles are going to some peoples brains and causing severe Parkinson type symptoms. It's so evil, but why are people o stupid? I don't get it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
24 February, 02:09
In response Tricia Walsh Smith to her Publication
Messenger RNA from foreign sources is proven to cause neurodegenerative diseases. In laymans terms, it changes your entire genome, continuing to replicate resulting in a subhuman chimera.

Only people mentioned by DNAParis in this post can reply
Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
24 February, 12:13
In response Danae Paris to her Publication
ANY high school biologist teacher can explain the introduction of foreign recombinant mrna into an organism. Do your own research.

Danae Paris @DNAParis
24 February, 03:46
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
i did do research with a molecular biology professor that i work with way past high school. she just happens to work with mRNA as a research scientist and using mRNA is not a new thing. It is used to administer immune therapy to cancer patients. the new part is weve never used it for a vaccine. it does NOT change your DNA and make you a chimera. https://www.nebraskamed.co...