Qued Forever @Quedforever
22 February, 02:16
Don't take the vaccine 🚨🚨🚨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tricia Walsh Smith @PhoenixAlwaysRisin
The nano particles are going to some peoples brains and causing severe Parkinson type symptoms. It's so evil, but why are people o stupid? I don't get it.
07:53 PM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Qued Forever to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PhoenixAlwaysRisin in this post can reply
Danae Paris @DNAParis
24 February, 03:37
In response Tricia Walsh Smith to her Publication
Hi Tricia, i ask because i thought the same as you but I work at a research hospital for cancer patients and when i was discussing my thoughts to one of the scientists he recognized my fear and asked his wife to explain to me. She is a molecular biology professor at a major university where i live. nano is a size like milimeter or centimeter it is not an entity. mRNA is very small and fragile and must be carried in to our cell in a nano-sized lipid or fat cell to protect it. mRNA is not new to the cancer treatment world. the new part about it is that we are using it as a vehicle to carry a code to our cell to create a spike protein instead of immune therapy for a cancer patient. this form of transport has not been done before in a vaccine. thats the new part. that being said basically the messenge sent is a recipe for our cell to make the spike protein which our body recognizes as foreign so it creates antibodies to attack the foreign substance. https://youtu.be/mvA9gs5gx...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danae Paris @DNAParis
24 February, 09:41
where is your source? show me your proof from pubmed

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
24 February, 02:09
Messenger RNA from foreign sources is proven to cause neurodegenerative diseases. In laymans terms, it changes your entire genome, continuing to replicate resulting in a subhuman chimera.

Danae Paris @DNAParis
24 February, 09:39
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
show me your source