Qued Forever @Quedforever
22 February, 02:16
Don't take the vaccine 🚨🚨🚨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tricia Walsh Smith @PhoenixAlwaysRisin
22 February, 07:53
In response Qued Forever to her Publication
The nano particles are going to some peoples brains and causing severe Parkinson type symptoms. It's so evil, but why are people o stupid? I don't get it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
24 February, 02:09
In response Tricia Walsh Smith to her Publication
Messenger RNA from foreign sources is proven to cause neurodegenerative diseases. In laymans terms, it changes your entire genome, continuing to replicate resulting in a subhuman chimera.

Danae Paris @DNAParis
24 February, 09:39
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
show me your source

24 February, 12:13
In response Danae Paris to her Publication
ANY high school biologist teacher can explain the introduction of foreign recombinant mrna into an organism. Do your own research.

Danae Paris @DNAParis
i did do research with a molecular biology professor that i work with way past high school. she just happens to work with mRNA as a research scientist and using mRNA is not a new thing. It is used to administer immune therapy to cancer patients. the new part is weve never used it for a vaccine. it does NOT change your DNA and make you a chimera. https://www.nebraskamed.co...
03:46 PM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by DNAParis in this post can reply
24 February, 05:36
In response Danae Paris to her Publication
GOD BLESS YOU, of course there are mRNA meds. That IS NOT THE ISSUE given that ALL other mRNA meds are HUMAN SOURCED. 🙄

Conversely, Pfizer and Moderna vaccines utilize FOREIGN, as in non-human mRNA that is capable of entering DNA which ultimately and irrevocably alters our entire genome. Now do you understand? For a third time: These vaccines introduce FOREIGN mRNA. VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Response System) compiled a spreadsheet of all DEATHS post Pfizer/Moderna vaccination against SARS CoV-2, many within days or a couple of weeks. REMEMBER: VAERS is compiled by the CDC and they ascribe these deaths to the "VACCINE."

ERGO, this report incontrovertibly PROVES the danger associated with these "vaccines."

This is an anomalous amount of post "vaccination" adverse effects.

This is my final post to you. I PRAY that you perform your own research to avoid being a statistic on VAERS and in the morgue. Your life is in balance whether you disagree with the EVIDENCE or not.

Danae Paris @DNAParis
24 February, 07:19
it takes the same amount of faith to believe God to keep you from covid as i does from a vaccine.