Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
23 February, 12:18
A reminder today that we are now the news.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Franklin Hennessy @FranklinH851
23 February, 06:58
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Yes, and you are the news because everyone is laughing at you. Batshit crazy conspiracy clowns have zero credibility and complete laughability.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Henry Specter @HSpecter
Yeah man, after March 4th im done with this. I will always support Trump but were getting played like a beautiful violin. None of these dates makes sense anymore. Not one piece of proof or credible source that indicates any of these bad actors are arrested/executed.

Doesn't anyone find it exhausting to get very excited over a Q drop that supposed to mean a significant day/time, but then never pans out...Next, more Q drops pop up indicating more dates further away from us. At what point do we ask, just be straight up with us and tell us WTF is going on. When does this movie end? When will the world know of all these evil actors running the country? This year, next year? 2024?
07:10 PM - Feb 23, 2021
In response Franklin Hennessy to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HSpecter in this post can reply
Everi Storm @EveriStorm
27 February, 02:44
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
Dark to Light
CONSPIRATORS' HIERARCHY:
THE STORY OF THE THE COMMITTEE OF 300
Dr. John Coleman
"1991"
Mika Brzezinski's father, Zbigniew Brzezinski
quoted saying, amongst many other things.
"This will encourage tendencies through the next several decades toward a ,
leaving even less room for political procedures [as we know them]. Finally, looking ahead to the end of the century, the possibility of
AND
AND ,
."

https://www.otvoroci.com/u...
There is more to all this, so much more!

Dario Lacic @CroPat
27 February, 02:52
In response Everi Storm to her Publication
Brilliant book. Justbreading again. After 2000 when read it first time. Would recommend to understand how everything is intertwined, no coincidence. All documented, verified..

KristinaL Allen @KristinaLAllen
24 February, 05:17
I understand your frusration. I've been waiting over 8 yrs for a deliverance similar to the deliverance we've been waiting for ever since Trump came into the picture. Same thing, I kept putting dates on GOD's timing. The date would come and go, and I would fall into despair. It reallly am exercise of faith, the more we use it the stronger it gets. There is too much evidence that we are watching a "movie" playing out, i.e. fake Joe, fake White House. Please try to hold on, okay?

Michael American @MichaelAmerican
23 February, 07:14
Harry Sphincter what dates?

Henry Specter @HSpecter
23 February, 07:17
In response Michael American to his Publication
Ive seen so many posts that 30 days are supposed to be epic. I remember i saw somewhere that Feb 1 was delta or something. The dates are all over the place, I cant recall at this moment.