Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
A reminder today that we are now the news.
12:18 PM - Feb 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Brian Thornton @Thornton0715
02 March, 12:00
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
monkey, I live in Ga and I've noticed Robbins AFB has a TFR a majority of the time, though not always. I've also noticed J Stars flying out of there as well as the E-4B. I also remember back around the holidays you mentioned Barrs plane left DC and landed near there (Macon area). I was just curious what your thoughts are on this? I didn't realize Robbins was that high profile, if anything I would've thought Dobbins was higher. Thanks! Brian

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Everi Storm @EveriStorm
27 February, 02:24
BREAKING.........
This Just In,
WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT.
NO! WE AIN'T GONNA TAKE IT!
WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT..... ANYMORE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
26 February, 03:22
PSA:

It's the 355th day to flatten the curve.

Amy Peterson @apeterson14
25 February, 04:38
I watch the planes, too. There has been plenty of activity these last few days. I've seen: 2 B-52s, P8s,3 Boeing E-3G Sentry, 2 surviellance drones and I saw a MQ-9 Reaper!!!! It was over Panama. Lots of trainer planes up in the skies. I also saw 43 Black Hawks in the skies over the US at one time. Exciting to see what the US has.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
24 February, 07:09
You Rock "E"👈😎👍

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
24 February, 07:16
In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Franklin Hennessy @FranklinH851
23 February, 06:58
Yes, and you are the news because everyone is laughing at you. Batshit crazy conspiracy clowns have zero credibility and complete laughability.

Everi Storm @EveriStorm
27 February, 03:09
In response Franklin Hennessy to his Publication
Is it crazy to love your Country?
Is it crazy to want control of your life, happiness, family or just to simply be treated as a human who is conscience enough to question the narrative when stories don't add up? Stories from the MSM that is verifiablly 90% CIA agents that are trained in psychological operations?
Is it crazy to believe communism is a force that entered our country in stealth mode directly after the wall fell? That we invited in? That we shut down our own military base in California [San-fran] to give it a place to recruit? [Thanks Bill Clinton!]

https://www.nira.or.jp/pas...
Snakes!
AGE QUOD AGIS!

Everi Storm @EveriStorm
27 February, 03:09
In response Franklin Hennessy to his Publication
Is it crazy to love your Country?
Is it crazy to want control of your life, happiness, family or just to simply be treated as a human who is conscience enough to question the narrative when stories don't add up? Stories from the MSM that is verifiablly 90% CIA agents that are trained in psychological operations?
Is it crazy to believe communism is a force that entered our country in stealth mode directly after the wall fell? That we invited in? That we shut down our own military base in California [San-fran] to give it a place to recruit? [Thanks Bill Clinton!]

https://www.nira.or.jp/pas...
Snakes!
AGE QUOD AGIS!

Memento Mori @JugoStig
23 February, 03:26
Hellz yeah!! i am here for a reason, the best intel/info ever. i am not going to miss out on this. right before our very eyes, though the "boys" have this compartmentalized very well so we dont get to see a whole lot overtly.

W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt @Bighoghunter77
23 February, 03:07
I work on spreading the news everyday. Which is why im on multiple platforms. To awaken the sheeple. WWG1WGA

Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
23 February, 02:30
SO HONORED!!! @GhostEzra ❤️🐸

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
23 February, 01:25
Tell my parents to stop reading the ChiCom/Deep State media.

If my dad doesn't read it in the Wall Street Journal, it didn't happen.

Jackson 525 @Jackson525
23 February, 01:20
No reminder necessary.

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
23 February, 01:10
then we need to stay very close to God, because we know He is leading... to reach each lost sheep through us. 🙏

Oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God
Oh, it chases me down, fights 'til I'm found, leaves the ninety-nine
I couldn't earn it, and I don't deserve it, still, You give Yourself away
Oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God, yeah
There's no shadow You won't light up
Mountain You won't climb up
Coming after me
There's no wall You won't kick down
Lie You won't tear down
Coming after me

https://youtu.be/lynwOb2Zi...

_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
23 February, 01:06

23 February, 01:05

Henry Specter @HSpecter
23 February, 01:04
Whats the headlines for today?

23 February, 01:02
Mainstream Media is pretty frantic right now like...

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
23 February, 12:42

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
23 February, 12:58
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Yeah wait till my sister finds out that Johnny Depp is fucking dead for real. She wouldn't listen all this time and now actually I hope she gets bitch slapped hard buy that news. And then I think about how much I love her and how much she's going to hurt and it's going to hurt me too

Michelle Anderson @Misee70
23 February, 12:39
problem with that is very few of us have as many followers as we should in order to spread the news .......People don't even read me on Facebook anymore because I have three heads

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
23 February, 01:13
In response Michelle Anderson to her Publication
i am off FB too, but never doubt the power of God through you that resonates. you are standing for truth. youre brillant and we know it.

Meeshak N Friends @Meeshaknfriends
23 February, 01:19
In response Michelle Anderson to her Publication
I truly support you and believe people will be back and greatful that you have answers to their questions. Just wait...you will quickly drop two heads❤️

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
23 February, 12:29

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
23 February, 01:27
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Wow a 3-D Pepe.

23 February, 12:28
Looks like there is plenty to report!

Vaune Carr @WolfAnalogies
23 February, 12:27
Gab is down.

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
23 February, 12:37
In response Vaune Carr to her Publication
😱

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
23 February, 12:44
In response Vaune Carr to her Publication
Still working in Germany

Sam Brown @sambrown
23 February, 12:24

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
27 February, 05:26
In response Sam Brown to his Publication
Pleasure to serve! o7
Love my Great President! ❤️

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 April, 08:57
In response Sam Brown to his Publication
And that is a REAL genius calling ya'll brilliant.

chore Toke @choretoke
23 February, 12:22
YEYESSS❗️😁🇺🇸🇵🇷🇺🇸🇵🇷

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
23 February, 12:22
And let's make sure we make the most of it.

23 February, 12:23
D.C. this morning... Someone’s hiding something in the air.

23 February, 12:26
In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication
Scroll through the images above and notice the coverup showing the high levels if pollutants in the air in D.C. namely N03 and 03, hence the orange fog...

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
23 February, 12:57
In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication
I live in Wisconsin and we had a similar report from the weather channel on Sunday. they never tell you what's in the air either. and no one (normies) questions what exactly is in the air.

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
23 February, 12:19
I have never been one of the "cool kids" before. Yay me!!!