OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
πŸ”₯πŸ’—πŸ”₯ SHARE - ALERT πŸ”₯πŸ’—πŸ”₯

You're SO Loved.

If you could look through your screen, and see my eyes ~ you would FEEL the awesome splendor and majesty that I would see in you. You are LOVED.

( YOU need to read this, I LOVE YOU...! )

πŸ‘‰#FamilyIsEverything#wwg1wga 4️⃣5️⃣

JESUS is our ONLY guarantee. ✝️ But in HIM, we have EVERYTHING: Hope, Faith, Peace, Joy, and LOVE.

Love, Mostly. πŸ’—

https://youtu.be/FBuIBaDSO... πŸ”½

@VincentKennedy ( Thank You, Patriot.
07:56 PM - Jan 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by OGAnonK3nob1 in this post can reply
White Wolf @Whitewolf2226
19 January, 09:27
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
There's nothing wrong with fear, as long as you use it to bolster your courage bigger then the challenge you face. A win regardless of outcome.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
19 January, 09:21
in Jesus Precious Name Amen πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ» My Granddaughter sings this song to me πŸ₯°

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
19 January, 09:12
πŸ™

Kentucky Gal @KentuckyGal
19 January, 08:24
I am eternally grateful for having my eyes opened. For years I questioned 9/11. I kept my mouth shut out of fear of the tin foil hat jokes. No more. I am proud to be a part of a huge group of people that want things to be as they should be, to protect the future of the next generations. I am truly blessed. #FamilyIsEverything #wwg1wga #FaithOverFear

Miran Duran @Miranduran
19 January, 08:50
In response Kentucky Gal to her Publication
i found this earlier today πŸ€”

Juli Smith @jsfaith_usa44
19 January, 08:10
I'm not a smart Anon, but because of all of you have had my eyes opened 70% and cannot ever find the words to say Thank you. Please know m my tears for the horror and proud feelings for our President, Military & Patriots mean a lot. I pray many times throughout the day for all. God and President Trump did NOT go this route to just quit

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
19 January, 10:30
In response Juli Smith to his Publication
It's believed, less than 2% of all citizens on Earth know about the evil Cabal, and the Elite families who are by definition: Luciferians.

"Smart" is a psychological marker, bearing no reality in GOD's universe. Sure, I'll never be Michael Jordan with his athelitic genius, but, few have the skills I have, also.

Like you, like all of us, we are uniquely made & perfect.

Sometimes, in a given task, we are "seemingly" along for the ride... Isn't that the most important part, "Just Show Up!",,,?

+ For those Anon's who decode and share the details, who do they do it for? You're Valua

Fag Media @Fagmedia
20 January, 01:50
In response Juli Smith to his Publication
You are my 17th Follow! Saying you are a not a smart anon prob means you are pretty smart! We're all sharing in this awful horror period! Hopefully, it's a good ending! Pray!