OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
19 January, 07:56
🔥💗🔥 SHARE - ALERT 🔥💗🔥

You're SO Loved.

If you could look through your screen, and see my eyes ~ you would FEEL the awesome splendor and majesty that I would see in you. You are LOVED.

( YOU need to read this, I LOVE YOU...! )

👉#FamilyIsEverything#wwg1wga 4️⃣5️⃣

JESUS is our ONLY guarantee. ✝️ But in HIM, we have EVERYTHING: Hope, Faith, Peace, Joy, and LOVE.

Love, Mostly. 💗

https://youtu.be/FBuIBaDSO... 🔽

@VincentKennedy ( Thank You, Patriot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Juli Smith @jsfaith_usa44
I'm not a smart Anon, but because of all of you have had my eyes opened 70% and cannot ever find the words to say Thank you. Please know m my tears for the horror and proud feelings for our President, Military & Patriots mean a lot. I pray many times throughout the day for all. God and President Trump did NOT go this route to just quit
08:10 PM - Jan 19, 2021
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by jsfaith_usa44 in this post can reply
Fag Media @Fagmedia
20 January, 01:50
In response Juli Smith to his Publication
You are my 17th Follow! Saying you are a not a smart anon prob means you are pretty smart! We're all sharing in this awful horror period! Hopefully, it's a good ending! Pray!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
19 January, 10:30
It's believed, less than 2% of all citizens on Earth know about the evil Cabal, and the Elite families who are by definition: Luciferians.

"Smart" is a psychological marker, bearing no reality in GOD's universe. Sure, I'll never be Michael Jordan with his athelitic genius, but, few have the skills I have, also.

Like you, like all of us, we are uniquely made & perfect.

Sometimes, in a given task, we are "seemingly" along for the ride... Isn't that the most important part, "Just Show Up!",,,?

+ For those Anon's who decode and share the details, who do they do it for? You're Valua

Erik Westre @norpat66
19 January, 09:09
You are smarter than you think. Otherwise you wouldn't be here :)

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
19 January, 09:04
🙏

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
19 January, 08:59
Amen!!!! God bless our great anons that helped us understand things we couldn't. I LOVE YOU ALL for this blessed journey and God is about to show us the greatest future without the wicked. GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT, JFKJr, OUR General Flynn and all of our MILITARY and HEROS OF HUMANITY behind the sceens

Nanette NYPatriot @Nanette
19 January, 08:54
❤️🇺🇸

Silent NQ More @The_Nameless
19 January, 08:48
TRUTH

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
19 January, 08:48