OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
19 January, 07:56
🔥💗🔥 SHARE - ALERT 🔥💗🔥

You're SO Loved.

If you could look through your screen, and see my eyes ~ you would FEEL the awesome splendor and majesty that I would see in you. You are LOVED.

( YOU need to read this, I LOVE YOU...! )

👉#FamilyIsEverything#wwg1wga 4️⃣5️⃣

JESUS is our ONLY guarantee. ✝️ But in HIM, we have EVERYTHING: Hope, Faith, Peace, Joy, and LOVE.

Love, Mostly. 💗

https://youtu.be/FBuIBaDSO... 🔽

@VincentKennedy ( Thank You, Patriot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kentucky Gal @KentuckyGal
19 January, 08:24
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
I am eternally grateful for having my eyes opened. For years I questioned 9/11. I kept my mouth shut out of fear of the tin foil hat jokes. No more. I am proud to be a part of a huge group of people that want things to be as they should be, to protect the future of the next generations. I am truly blessed. #FamilyIsEverything #wwg1wga #FaithOverFear

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Miranduran in this post can reply
Kentucky Gal @KentuckyGal
19 January, 09:08
In response Miran Duran to her Publication
Thanks for sharing. I saw it earlier but I was at work. I couldn't find it later. I should have screenshot it. I was officially out of active duty and going into my 4 year reserves committment on 9/9/2001. Before I left the base in July I was told if anything happened I had to return. That is standard. That was repeated to me several, multiple times. It was very odd how she said it to me. I kept telling myself it was coincidence but the whole situation has bothered me. So I started researching and I learned to trust my gut feelings.

Miran Duran @Miranduran
19 January, 09:43
In response Kentucky Gal to her Publication
I just accepted the news story and thought everyone was nuts.😅 I was 21 when it happened, I didn't know anything and thought I knew everything. Maybe a year ago I came across a video of real eyewitnesses, next to the media eyewitnesses, they all said the SAME EXACT thing! So I don't know what really happened but I know it's bullshit. And I know why they did it, but not how. 🤔