Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
18 February, 05:33
Follow the Wives .
Q told us to do this .

who is Catherine Rogers ? Now Catherine Limbaugh .
Who are / were her parents?
Both worked for embassies all over the world and London where daughter Catherine was educated
Why is Catherine a party planner for the SuperBowl ?
Why was she involved in the children’s fund for NATO an organization Rush despises?
Ever heard of handlers ?
Why did Elton John play at their wedding ?
Who was Jim Morrison ?
What did Jim’s father Admiral Morrison do to start the war in Vietnam ?
Some are born into it and are captured for Life

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
21 February, 01:54
In response Diane Bachman to her Publication
Oh my. if ever i think i am not clueless, a jolt comes and bout knocks me down. mouth open. processing. Oh my❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 February, 02:59
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Rush was Jim Morrison . it’s a real hard red pill to swallow . I will always love Rush regardiess . i think he tried to keep them at bay and refused many of their requests to harm America . He did his best to fight them . POTUS came out of silence to do 3 interviews on Rush’s passing and his words were :
He knew it was a death sentence . Odd choice of words . A comm to the DS players remaining .
But for me personally this was a hard one since I looked at all the pictures since last year . But as he lost weight this year .. the resemblance became more apparent .

Linda Smith @linlou55
23 February, 02:06
In response Diane Bachman to her Publication
Yes, that's correct. I read about this about a year ago. I liked him very much.

And now Tiger Woods who was also MKultaed as a child like Rush was as a young teen !! This is chilling and sad . On 322 mirror today and David Spade involved
04:42 PM - Feb 23, 2021
In response Linda Smith to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DianeBachman4 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Diane Bachman, click on at the bottom under it