Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
18 February, 05:33
Follow the Wives .
Q told us to do this .

who is Catherine Rogers ? Now Catherine Limbaugh .
Who are / were her parents?
Both worked for embassies all over the world and London where daughter Catherine was educated
Why is Catherine a party planner for the SuperBowl ?
Why was she involved in the children’s fund for NATO an organization Rush despises?
Ever heard of handlers ?
Why did Elton John play at their wedding ?
Who was Jim Morrison ?
What did Jim’s father Admiral Morrison do to start the war in Vietnam ?
Some are born into it and are captured for Life

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
21 February, 01:54
In response Diane Bachman to her Publication
Oh my. if ever i think i am not clueless, a jolt comes and bout knocks me down. mouth open. processing. Oh my❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rush was Jim Morrison . it’s a real hard red pill to swallow . I will always love Rush regardiess . i think he tried to keep them at bay and refused many of their requests to harm America . He did his best to fight them . POTUS came out of silence to do 3 interviews on Rush’s passing and his words were :
He knew it was a death sentence . Odd choice of words . A comm to the DS players remaining .
But for me personally this was a hard one since I looked at all the pictures since last year . But as he lost weight this year .. the resemblance became more apparent .
02:59 PM - Feb 21, 2021
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DianeBachman4 in this post can reply
Linda Smith @linlou55
23 February, 02:06
Yes, that's correct. I read about this about a year ago. I liked him very much.

23 February, 04:42
In response Linda Smith to her Publication
And now Tiger Woods who was also MKultaed as a child like Rush was as a young teen !! This is chilling and sad . On 322 mirror today and David Spade involved

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
21 February, 07:03
Here is a 🐰🕳️ I went down a couple of years ago on another musician, Paul McCartney. I came across this utuber Mike Williams videos. He does some of the most extensive research on the faux Paul I have ever seen & Paul McCartney has been giving us clues for decades in regards to this hoax. If u don't know that Paul McCartney is not the original Paul from 1966 & the circumstances behind his death then u are gonna be in for a big red pill 💊.
Watch Video Below

👇👇👇

https://youtu.be/QV39RmErX...

21 February, 09:35
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
this makes sense with my journey down the rabbit holes. Numbers. 9/11. Sacrifice. Masonic roots. TY

21 February, 06:56
yes i can see the teeth, cheeks, smile, eyes. surprise after surprise❤️liked him so much

Shannon Helmom @Helmom0819
21 February, 04:25
mind blown....I can totally see it!

Dawn Hood @dawnhood67
21 February, 03:48
I looked into this awhile back, but researched again after his passing this week. The media coverge with President Trump's reemergance was also very interesting. My Q: The age difference of the two. Do they just make up new ages for cover?

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
21 February, 03:42
ITS TAKES ALOT TO KNOCK MY SOCKS OFF & YOU JUST DID !! LORD HAVE MERCY 💥💥

ZuZu Q17 @ZuZuQ
21 February, 03:32
🧐

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
21 February, 03:45
In response ZuZu Q17 to her Publication
Have seen some crazy things during awakening, however, this one is way too far beyond any comprehension in my book.

21 February, 07:06
In response ZuZu Q17 to her Publication
still processing this. but definitely see the resemblance. wifes background fits