Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
Patriots.
I have a 'story' that you should know about...

A young man, messaged me about my caps, telling me he was on a 'college allowance' and could not direct his funds from the things he needed, but wanted to thank me for my efforts to move our Country forward.

My response?
"Brother, I do not need your money, I need your mouth"
Going on to explain that Patriots from around the globe send 'extra' at times, and this makes me a 'free person' to send out caps as a 'gift of Patriots'.

We chatted, me giving him some insights as to how to start conversations with people that do not know what we have been blessed to learn, and how to educate our 'sleepy' brothers and sisters.

I mailed him a cap and lots of Q gear, and now....
We have one more Soldier in our Army.

THIS is what you do, you may not know it always....
But I wanted to make sure, on this day... you did.

Bravo everyone, Bravo

#ThePeoplesBridge
#wwg1wga
02:10 PM - Feb 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
04 March, 07:56
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Thank You Veronica ! You gifted me a hat and it changed my life. They raised my rent on Christmas Eve and I was so defeated and you gave me hope. And I will always be eternally grateful with all my love heart and soul. ♥️ p.s. I still wont take down my Trump sign they can evict me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
01 March, 10:51
This is where we are all heading - straight into the Golden Age of love, light and compassion 💙 Welcome to #5DEarth Frens 🌟

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steel Burke @45BestPotusEver
28 February, 12:31
God Bless You!

Mich Towns @mtowns9
25 February, 08:33
That was beautiful. What you did was truly inspiring. I needed to hear this today. God bless you. ❤️

qjmoss66 Freedom @qjmoss
25 February, 08:09
Love you Veronica!!!! Yes, this is exactly the way to be a great Patriot!! #SpreadTheTruth
#ThePeoplesBridge #TogetherWeRStrong

Michelle Storlie @Chipy
23 February, 06:03
Beautiful!

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
23 February, 05:23
Thanks for sharing! Means more to me than most ❤️

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
23 February, 05:00
❤️✊

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
23 February, 04:53
Your heart is beautiful

Inurdreamz72Q WWG1WGA @Inurdreamz72Q
23 February, 04:24
Great job sister ~where theres a will theres a way ✌️

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
23 February, 04:06
This isn't the only time she's done that. Brava, Miss Veronica!

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
23 February, 03:17
Bless you friend.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
23 February, 03:10
Nicely DONE, Patriot!

OOH-rah!

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
23 February, 03:03
Positive Vibes!
What goes around, comes around

Clueless Joe @CluelessJoe
23 February, 02:57
our movment grows by the second. thank you for everything 🙏🏼❤️

Dr. _No @Notesfromtheunderground
23 February, 02:47
☺️"Casting bread upon the waters." It returns to the "giver" ten-fold.

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
23 February, 02:21
Beautiful! ty for sharing ❤️🇺🇸