Drop the Hammer @Go_time
Let's try something. Let's make this Friday buy 5 oz's of physical silver day. If everyone bought 5 oz it's Game Over for the Federal reserve. Share far and wide.
12:31 PM - Feb 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Go_time in this post can reply
Drop the Hammer @Go_time
25 February, 09:29
In response Drop the Hammer to his Publication
16 more oz's is on it's way. I'll order 5 more tomorrow since it's Friday. 😉😉😁😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
23 February, 01:21
We're buying 1/2 as much because we're preparing to close on a house... It so PAINS me to have to save in a bank instead of my top dresser drawer.

We've been stacking silver for awhile now...

I remember giving the bars to my nephews when they were little for Christmas & birthdays. I paid about $7/oz back then.

Now my bullion dealer has a $299 minimum. Not an issue, normally, but when I can only spend about $200...

This month's just arrived yesterday from Las Vegas - in a soaking wet cardboard box that was almost falling apart!

Makes ya wonder!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
23 February, 01:18
i got my 50
i would buy more if i didn't just lose my job.

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
23 February, 01:20
In response Hope IsNotCrazy to his Publication
I understand. Great job with your 50 oz's.

The USA @B4UR12
23 February, 01:46
In response Hope IsNotCrazy to his Publication

Army Strong @ArmyStrong98
23 February, 01:06
Just now bought me 12oz of Silver and 40oz of Cooper for this month. Usally buy all Silver, but can't go wrong buying cooper at $1.99 an oz..

LeSan Riedmann @PatriRETT
23 February, 12:55
😉FYI- Important to make sure you are taking delivery of actual silver yourself. Certificates are not the way to go.

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
23 February, 12:58
In response LeSan Riedmann to his Publication
Yes, you only want physical silver. No paper contracts.

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
23 February, 12:59
Spread the word let's make this happen.

Lisa Brown @italiangirl13
23 February, 12:55
Honestly I'm afraid to buy online... heard someone say they were trying to sell silver coated items as solid silver.

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
23 February, 01:05
In response Lisa Brown to her Publication

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
23 February, 01:23
In response Lisa Brown to her Publication
Buy direct from a bullion dealer, never from someone on Ebay...

Check out JMBullion.com or SDBullion.com

Both are reputable & you have it in your hand in about 5 days from cleared payment.

JMBullion has a $299 limit at the moment. SDBullion does not.

LeSan Riedmann @PatriRETT
23 February, 12:52
Already have our order on the way.😊

Kenny McMillan @Red
23 February, 12:53
bought a fair bit already but did order an extra 30ounces yesterday👍

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
23 February, 12:33
Just ordered another 5 ounces a few minutes ago ☺️

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
23 February, 12:53
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
Get the word out. I'm stocking up with more on the way.