Drop the Hammer @Go_time
23 February, 12:31
Let's try something. Let's make this Friday buy 5 oz's of physical silver day. If everyone bought 5 oz it's Game Over for the Federal reserve. Share far and wide.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Brown @italiangirl13
23 February, 12:55
In response Drop the Hammer to his Publication
Honestly I'm afraid to buy online... heard someone say they were trying to sell silver coated items as solid silver.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
Buy direct from a bullion dealer, never from someone on Ebay...

Check out JMBullion.com or SDBullion.com

Both are reputable & you have it in your hand in about 5 days from cleared payment.

JMBullion has a $299 limit at the moment. SDBullion does not.
01:23 PM - Feb 23, 2021
In response Lisa Brown to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
23 February, 03:37
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
thank you. never bought it in my life bc i have no idea what to do or where to go. can I just go on that site and do it as a newbie?

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
23 February, 04:44
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
You absolutely CAN, dear.

It's as simple as ordering dog food. JM Bullion has NEVER let me down & I have made about 30 orders with them by now.

May I make a suggestion? Stick with the 1oz silver rounds until you get a feel for things. I have bought so many rounds of the "mixed" description because they're all .9999 silver.

I did splurge an extra $0.20 each for 10 of the beautiful Trump coins, tho. Just had to have them.