Drop the Hammer @Go_time
23 February, 12:31
Let's try something. Let's make this Friday buy 5 oz's of physical silver day. If everyone bought 5 oz it's Game Over for the Federal reserve. Share far and wide.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
23 February, 12:33
In response Drop the Hammer to his Publication
Just ordered another 5 ounces a few minutes ago ☺️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drop the Hammer @Go_time
Get the word out. I'm stocking up with more on the way.
12:53 PM - Feb 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Go_time in this post can reply
AtThe MidnightCall @AtTheMidnightCall
23 February, 01:43
1 things always bothered me about the silver. it being .999 i know its inverted but just had to see if anyone else has thought about this?

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
23 February, 01:53
In response AtThe MidnightCall to his Publication
Remember 9 is a power number.

Kentucky Patriot @KentuckyPatriot
23 February, 01:42
Where are you buying? Everything is showing sold out. I have about 100 oz, but I have been trying to buy more. Right now I'm just buying old silver coins.

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
23 February, 01:49
In response Kentucky Patriot to his Publication
They still have stock as of yesterday.

23 February, 01:53
In response Kentucky Patriot to his Publication
I got todays order from Money Metals . They still gave bars in stock too.
https://www.moneymetals.co...

23 February, 01:31
Good !! Yes we need to get rhe word out .

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
23 February, 01:34
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
repost.