Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
23 February, 12:18
A reminder today that we are now the news.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Anderson @Misee70
problem with that is very few of us have as many followers as we should in order to spread the news .......People don't even read me on Facebook anymore because I have three heads
12:39 PM - Feb 23, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Misee70 in this post can reply
Meeshak N Friends @Meeshaknfriends
23 February, 01:19
In response Michelle Anderson to her Publication
I truly support you and believe people will be back and greatful that you have answers to their questions. Just wait...you will quickly drop two heads❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
23 February, 01:13
i am off FB too, but never doubt the power of God through you that resonates. you are standing for truth. youre brillant and we know it.

Amy Randy @VanDee
23 February, 12:49
How many apostles did Jesus have?

Michelle Anderson @Misee70
23 February, 03:50
In response Amy Randy to his Publication
😁