Tina Griffith @mileymasters
Ok here's my concern. The Constitution, the real one, says (and I'm paraphrasing) it's the obligation of the citizens when government goes fuck-all haywire to take our country back. Now I'm not saying I don't believe in The Plan but I'm concerned we're sitting back letting all this water go under the bridge "holding the line" that by the time we realize (and is THIS The Great Awakening Q talks about - realizing we needed to be more involved) that WE were supposed to be doing something but it will be too late and we'll have lost our country. NO I don't think President Trump would start this and let it finish like this but General Flynn has said we need to get more involved. What if Q/President Trump/the military is waiting for US to do _____.
09:42 AM - Feb 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by mileymasters in this post can reply
Squirrely Nest @SquirrelyNest
23 February, 12:29
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
develop our lost 6 scents and conciousness. if we together use our conciousness for good vibs we can change the worlds future path. sugest looking into steven greer and his 3 crowd sorced videos.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
23 February, 11:04
agree. while heads are rolling, there is plenty of persistant damage to the citizenry living under leftist NWO agenda states and local government "leaders" . Many remain asleep to the fake and active censorship of truth midia giants. POTUS and mil ops- may God be forever with them- continue to do amazing and yes biblical battle for humanity and our great Constitution and Bible as a guide in the battle of good versus evil from the top down. Oppressed local patriot s must rise from the bottom up to meet them. The cabal is loosing, but are still slaves to their ultimate master. They will shoot this mRNA immune disrupter vaccine into as many people as they can, break as many small businesses, continue their color revolution to their last breath. Yes, I have a firm grip on the line while my toes feel for the #LINEINTHESAND at home.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Aeywat @MamaAeywat
23 February, 10:23
Our job is to spread the word. Talk to family, friends and neighbors. Trump taught us to be strong. Stand tall. Speak only truth. That is our mission. When this battle is over and the fog clears, there are going to be voids in people's lives that our love can help fill. Never think you are doing nothing. Sharing what you learn is something. God bless you.

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
23 February, 10:15
Battle of Athens , Tenn 1946.. war memorial in place.. its legal if we grabbed the capital & SCOTUS if we can prove they broke the local laws.. LOOK IT UP
https://www.warhistoryonli...

Adam Patriot @Adam4850
23 February, 09:54
Agreed. Only Q and I to am paraphrasing, that it will be quick and we wouldn't be harmed. (war wise)

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
23 February, 10:17
In response Adam Patriot to his Publication
But what i also don't understand is if this "actor" Bidan is signing all these EOs and they're really not valid why is bad shit happening because of them???!