Tina Griffith @mileymasters
23 February, 09:42
Ok here's my concern. The Constitution, the real one, says (and I'm paraphrasing) it's the obligation of the citizens when government goes fuck-all haywire to take our country back. Now I'm not saying I don't believe in The Plan but I'm concerned we're sitting back letting all this water go under the bridge "holding the line" that by the time we realize (and is THIS The Great Awakening Q talks about - realizing we needed to be more involved) that WE were supposed to be doing something but it will be too late and we'll have lost our country. NO I don't think President Trump would start this and let it finish like this but General Flynn has said we need to get more involved. What if Q/President Trump/the military is waiting for US to do _____.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
agree. while heads are rolling, there is plenty of persistant damage to the citizenry living under leftist NWO agenda states and local government "leaders" . Many remain asleep to the fake and active censorship of truth midia giants. POTUS and mil ops- may God be forever with them- continue to do amazing and yes biblical battle for humanity and our great Constitution and Bible as a guide in the battle of good versus evil from the top down. Oppressed local patriot s must rise from the bottom up to meet them. The cabal is loosing, but are still slaves to their ultimate master. They will shoot this mRNA immune disrupter vaccine into as many people as they can, break as many small businesses, continue their color revolution to their last breath. Yes, I have a firm grip on the line while my toes feel for the #LINEINTHESAND at home.
11:04 AM - Feb 23, 2021
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
Only people mentioned by jgkagen5 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Qs Pawn4- Z17, click on at the bottom under it