Tina Griffith @mileymasters
23 February, 09:42
Ok here's my concern. The Constitution, the real one, says (and I'm paraphrasing) it's the obligation of the citizens when government goes fuck-all haywire to take our country back. Now I'm not saying I don't believe in The Plan but I'm concerned we're sitting back letting all this water go under the bridge "holding the line" that by the time we realize (and is THIS The Great Awakening Q talks about - realizing we needed to be more involved) that WE were supposed to be doing something but it will be too late and we'll have lost our country. NO I don't think President Trump would start this and let it finish like this but General Flynn has said we need to get more involved. What if Q/President Trump/the military is waiting for US to do _____.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Aeywat @MamaAeywat
Our job is to spread the word. Talk to family, friends and neighbors. Trump taught us to be strong. Stand tall. Speak only truth. That is our mission. When this battle is over and the fog clears, there are going to be voids in people's lives that our love can help fill. Never think you are doing nothing. Sharing what you learn is something. God bless you.
10:23 AM - Feb 23, 2021
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MamaAeywat in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mama Aeywat, click on at the bottom under it