vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
Ever occur to you all your collective energies might have once worked extremely hard in synchronicity as the bonding agent that once held a galaxy together & that becoming human was a chance to take a break & just relax, look up at the heavens while watching your children play in the yard? Kinda seems like we were denied that break, doesn't it. Here you all are, working hard as hell together again to take down a bunch of asshoe's to fix that. ⚡♾⚡
02:31 AM - Feb 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by vDarknessFalls in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
25 October, 01:15
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
Pretty much..! anon up is part of 'the collective' Hello George...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @Verity21
29 October, 09:04
Thank you. That explains why I have been dreaming of a different life on earth (as it is in Heaven).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen McRae @KiaDia
23 February, 07:10
made my Spirit smile with this one, my friend!

DEBBIE CRANDALL @Cheymoon
23 February, 12:07
i have done this my whole life love the sky day or night n nature

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
23 February, 10:18
AND

eventully #TERMINATE

EVERYBODY TOUCHING A #vaccine #GENOCIDAL PROGRAM AN OTHERS #Crimes GOING ON RIGHT NOW / #texas /

EVERYONECOLABORATING OR ORGANIZAING WITH THE DESTRUCTION OF CIVIL SOCIETY NO MATTER IF FOR "GREATER PURPOSES"

WLL BE ACCOUNTED

EVERYONE ... IS #EVERYONE

#ACCOUNTABILITY IS EVERYONE

THE VERY SAME #Trump THAT MILITARY RANKS. THE #PATRIOS

its not the same of ofcourse.

but #Trump - #MILITARUY - #PATRIOS
ALSO HAS TO HAS ACCOUNTABILIY the "free choice" -#FREEMARKET munbo jumbo does nNOT apply to #genocide

AND WIILL HAVE TO PAY RESPONSABILITIES

RGary Oldman - "Leon the Professional" "everyone"

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Trump
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

E V E R Y - F U C K I N G - O N E -

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
23 February, 10:08
Good vibes and energy 🤍🤍🙏🙏💕💕In it together

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
23 February, 10:08
🤍

Christos Harper @ChristosAwakening
23 February, 10:19
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
And we thought it was going to be a piece of cake... lol - Awakened as we were before coming through the 'rabbit hole' of the birthing cannal - where our memories were all deleted. (but that God, God had a back up plan... most grateful - sending You - with a message to all the rest of us!!!)

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
23 February, 08:29
🙏💕🙏