d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
22 February, 11:01
Pssssssst!

Hey @vincentkennedy ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
24 February, 08:07
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
3/22.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debra Boss @dovegirl
24 February, 04:12
the new acciunt will be President-Elect Kennedy

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
23 February, 03:12
Because you will be running for office? Good Vibes party.

Awake Now @Awakenow
23 February, 02:09
I have no idea if Jr is alive, but I do remember hearing on one of the video blogs he would make himself known in 2023....

Rita Hen @WindyGale17
23 February, 02:08
Or Perhaps.........
BIG DAY! 😉🇺🇸

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
23 February, 02:13
In response Rita Hen to her Publication

Ali Beth @Albeth7
23 February, 01:12
2023 seems about 500 years away

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
23 February, 10:52
This Cuomo stuff is a huge pillar to the fall of the MSM!!!!

23 February, 01:10
In response Agnes OfGod to her Publication
So will Trump's taxes when prosecutors find everything to be perfectly legal

Christy Connelly @connch74
23 February, 10:51
New adventures await! Good to see you have a plan. ❤️🇺🇸

23 February, 02:14
In response Christy Connelly to her Publication

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
23 February, 10:49
If you invested in the Covid Vax Hoax, it lasts until 2025!
Love to see a list of "The Investors"...

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
23 February, 10:46
POTUS 2024

Adam Patriot @Adam4850
23 February, 10:44
We the people won't be waiting that long for this shit to get straightened out. The constitution puts the responsibility of overthrowing a rogue government in our hands if the military sits on their hands.
That's exactly why We the People have the right to have the same fire power that the military has.

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
23 February, 10:10
aawww man I hope we don't have to put up with this fake Bidan till the year 2023, I don't know if my family can can handle much more of the suffering were going through.

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
23 February, 09:55
Then you're going "home?" I've been asking Scotty to beam me up for nearly my entire adult life....

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
23 February, 09:50
I can hardly wait to see what new 'adventure' you will be on then 😊

#ThePeoplesBridge

23 February, 01:25
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
I am constantly wondering that same thing myself :) I am prepared to take on whatever challenge is needed of me when called upon.

Cage NGa @CageNGa
23 February, 09:48
I do not have a good feeling about life on this planet if it takes that long.

Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
23 February, 08:52
That is just enough time for those of us that still need work to get that High polish.

Juztn G Anon @Jgregory41020
23 February, 12:38
23 PAIN

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

23 February, 02:15
In response Juztn G Anon to his Publication

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
22 February, 11:50
ACTUALLY, 2023 is tomorrow!

22 February, 11:58
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
Unsure if tomorrow is the same 2023 for a few reasons; however @DoqHolliday did always say that the .223 will reverse the 322.

Tomorrow is 2/23....could be the beginning of something big. Let's see what happens!

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
22 February, 11:45
Hopefully 2023 isn't replacing some talk of 4/1 lol

22 February, 11:46
In response General Khaos to his Publication

Candi Scott @CanCanScott
22 February, 11:42
or maybe 2024 will be big year😎 @potus ?

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
22 February, 11:42
Dont forget this.

Tim Qsentme @TGAwakeningQ
23 February, 10:51
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
so G_S_ _ A?

1776 ... @IGG1776
23 February, 11:09
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
Alot of good info on VK's old accounts.
Tons of info actually.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
22 February, 11:40
Sure is shaping up that way champ.

I wonder if that's when 'Nothing can stop whats coming' changes everything on this 'planet'.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

22 February, 11:40
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
He surrrrrre does have a connection to Elon :)

Tesla. Not a coincidence.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
23 February, 09:38
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
Can't run a dead man on the ticket.

Four Herrings @4herrings
22 February, 11:27
2/23 is tomorrow.. ... surely he's not really meaning 2023..that's just so far away 😔

Iam Mie @iammiele
22 February, 11:53
In response Four Herrings to her Publication
😁I like that when I saw this it was listed as "23 mins ago"

Peace Justice @JusticePeace
22 February, 11:25
this is probably like Pompeo tweeting about all the days until the next election... 2023 is probably the annoucement of JFK jr for Preseident

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
22 February, 11:22
oh wow, I just saw this 👀
🙏✝️🙏

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
22 February, 11:27
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Vibes ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
22 February, 11:22
I wonder if VK knows if Biden is still around in 2023.

Lori Sherry @LimaAlphaSierra
23 February, 12:04
In response Jessica Turner to her Publication
We arent even sure if biden is around now. lol

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
23 February, 09:42
In response Jessica Turner to her Publication
Biden left last year-Todays Biden is not Biden.

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
22 February, 11:19
According to some treaties from the past Official First Contact with our friends in High Places will happen before 2023... And I really hope this does happen before, because I have waited since my early Childhood for that moment! Don't want to waste time and wait till 2023 or later... Not getting younger either.... I truly hope NESARA or something similar comes before 2023! We have to reclaim our time! For many 2020 was completely stolen as a one year of life...

Jules Freeland @Jules4950
22 February, 11:41
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
I have watched it take the light from my Autist Grandson. He has lost a year of precious made friendships, jas grown quiet and sometimes angry. He has learned nothing from vitual learning. The teachers seriously dont give a shit. At the end of kindergarten he was outgoing, loving, kind and witty. He just a part of his former self. He is stemming more and doesnt hug or smile much. I am so angry at our government, the schools and teachers. MY heart breaks for all he has lost.I love him so very much. we worked so hard since birth for him to find his shining self. Now oir government with covid, sheltering, shutting schools, je has regressed. Praying God and Trump can end all the bullshit lies soon so he can have his world back