d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
22 February, 11:01
Pssssssst!

Hey @vincentkennedy ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 February, 11:15
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
2023. Big year.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
22 February, 11:50
ACTUALLY, 2023 is tomorrow!

Unsure if tomorrow is the same 2023 for a few reasons; however @DoqHolliday did always say that the .223 will reverse the 322.

Tomorrow is 2/23....could be the beginning of something big. Let's see what happens!
11:58 PM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply
Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
23 February, 09:57
Or caliber... many meanings and from what I can wrap my little brain around... it could very feasibly be all the above/below. And then you have to translate into other languages for different time periods/eras/eons.

I need more coffee. And a walk. It's a beautiful day :)

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
22 February, 11:59
you got the reverse thing