Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Has anyone asked if the person pretending to be President right now is the real Joe Biden?

Its 2021.

How do we verifiy that anything or anyone is real anymore without seeing it with our own eyes?

Was a dead man illegally voted in? There's no way of knowing.

Has a verifiable DNA test been done to know that it's him?

This year is the year we should make sure the shit the MSM tells us is real -- is real.
10:21 PM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
05 March, 02:58
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
i guess someone has to volunteer in case this one does in fact show up(he will)...so, ok, ill do it🤷🏼‍♀️😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
24 February, 07:28
the fake bidens have been in our face so long the normies can't tell the difference

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
24 February, 07:22

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
23 February, 08:04
What makes a MOVIE GOOD?
GREAT actors?
Q 461

LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
23 February, 07:55
The queation is : WHO is Biden's medical doctor at the White House ? Put the SPOTLIGHT on them, for frikin' sake

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 February, 07:53
Yeah one of the normal everyday jobs Nana saw and was helping with was separating ppl coming thr a line to get into a building of some sort.
Nana was separating hummans, clones, and well I cant remember now if the 3 one was doubles or aliens.
Weird job but in the dream it was an everday occuance

Jehanne ArQ @JehanneArQ
23 February, 07:53
so true fren. I agree. its doubtful that the person pretending to be pres right now is ACTUALLY the real bye den. he's likely long gone. when will the charade come crashing down? march 3??

God Wins @Nous
23 February, 07:43
You've said enough, but here's a picture to complement the statement

Iva Watson @2know
26 February, 05:28
In response God Wins to his Publication
the new biden has longer ears and an indent in his chin.

Angel Mother @AngelMother
23 February, 07:34
Just study the hands. 😎

Liz Lamers @ConcernedAmerican1
23 February, 07:01
just want to fast forward to the end of this horror movie

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 February, 07:54
In response Liz Lamers to his Publication
NANA too! I am ready to get onto the creating.

Michelle Leuschen @Michelleariix
23 February, 07:55
In response Liz Lamers to his Publication
I so understand this statement! Hold on tight we are coming to the end soon!

Jeff Peiser @PatriotPie203
23 February, 02:34
ummm i think millions of people have asked that question. We dont even need to ask its blatantly obvious to anyone who is paying attention thats rubber man and an actor playing him.

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
23 February, 01:38
BTW; I AGREE!

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
23 February, 01:29
Right? Lol.... It's, "What the hell kinda shitshow did I 'Wake up' to." then its," What a glorious time to be chosen to be awakend"...my thoughts multiple times a day.
When the veil is lifted; You just know.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
23 February, 01:04
I think anyone paying attention and that's able to think for themselves might feel intuitive somethings fishy. It's actually rather funny if you know what's really going on. Not that I do, I guess my intuition helps deliver the truth, and faith in Potus' intentions. Potus meaning, president Trump. The one and only. 🙏❤️🙏

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
22 February, 11:41
Bye-den executed in 2019

compliments of Barr. 😊

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
22 February, 11:29
I stopped turning on MSM about 6 mths ago, I watched the election coverage, dumped FOX News early in the night switched to Newsmax, then dumped then a week or so later. I don't trust any of them. Even local news grates on my nerves as they push the Biden, Covid crap. You guys are my news.

Jackie Patriot @Jackie_Patriot
22 February, 10:59
dead man- he died in 2019 firing squad

Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
22 February, 10:47
For several years now, I've seen the real and the fake. All of these doubles are starting to make me a lil dizzy🤪
Why aren't there any who will and just say it, but none have had the courage to demand for the real Joe Joe to stand up. Perhaps too many of them have a double as well. A huge lie for a long time.

ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
22 February, 10:45
Are the MSM so much stronger than the LAW?... Purely rhetoric question, but JESUS, surely we should know the answer by now and we don't... We Just Don't... Nobody knows

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
22 February, 10:50
I tell this to Everyone all the time. #ThereIsNOJoeBiden .

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
23 February, 07:44
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
It is not the Biden that bends, it is only yourself.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
23 February, 07:45
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Spot on! President Trump one & Only REAL President.

Dottie French @DotOn777
22 February, 10:40
I think [jim carey] wears the [biden] mask...

Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
22 February, 10:49
In response Dottie French to her Publication
😂🤣😂

LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
23 February, 07:58
In response Dottie French to her Publication
JFK Jr went into acting at some point in his younger life

Moe Sunshine @Laurennn721
22 February, 10:33
my question is: how do we actually get the truth? when does it actually come out?

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 February, 10:35
In response Moe Sunshine to her Publication
Have you kneeled in prayer and asked God that question? Because you certainly wont find the answer on the internet. :)

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
22 February, 10:27
DNA you say? Ask the Chinese. I hear they have a file.

TrumpFan Vieira @TrumpFan20
22 February, 10:27
How many Joe Biden's are there?????????????????

Angel Simpson @GApeach
22 February, 10:26
nothings real but the humans i interact with in person! Hes not real his poor little mask comes apart in interviews and such! i
leaning toward Jim Carrey or James Wood 😝

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
22 February, 10:55
In response Angel Simpson to her Publication
Never thought of James Wood...that would be EPIC!

Romanian Qanon @Romanianq
22 February, 11:00
In response Angel Simpson to her Publication
Jim Carrey