Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
I know people constantly have questions about this news story and that one. Advice, turn off all the news and read a good book like The Last President. You'll get 10x more truth from it than the current news cycle. Military and Potus have this. When they are done you'll get an Ebs. You won't miss it either. It'll be on every channel around the world.
09:24 PM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Carey Lou @Careylou
08 March, 03:36
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Great advice!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
24 February, 11:21
Banned TV in my house 10 years ago. My family is better for it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunshine Johnson @Sunshine3243
25 February, 01:01
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
I applaud you! God bless you and you family 👪 🙌🥰

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
25 February, 01:46
In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication
this is great - thank you !

Bridget Fortunato @Bfortun8
23 February, 11:00
So funny I was telling my friend the same thing!

Bella Kay @Bella_K
23 February, 10:47
You articulated my thoughts perfectly.

Matthew Davis @2ndProtectsthe1st
23 February, 10:21
Reading Behold the Pale Horse. Wild stuff. I see how it works with what all is happening now.

Ronnie Tatum @BNotAfraid
23 February, 10:21
@ghostezra - Read The Last President (again). It's like the Iliad. It is timeless because it contains human truth. It also has truth relevent to now. That may be the time travel part for a little foreshadowing. Seems to get more and more apropos just like 1984 keeps showing us a future from the past.

anon anon @Qcolorado
23 February, 09:42
As usual, dear sir, a word from you brings calm. I heard there was a big gathering of anons/bloggers/influenceres in Las Vegas this past weekend, and much was revealed to them of what will unfold in the next few weeks. I love that Juan O Savin led this. (PS I STILL think he's JFK, I don't care what anyone says.) What an incredibly caring action to help us move into the great awakening. I am at perfect peace that all will go as planned. God bless you!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
13 March, 01:37
In response anon anon to her Publication
Juan O is still sticking to his bet that DJT inaugurated April 1st. Hope that's not an April fools!!!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
23 February, 09:29
THANK YOU for excellent advice.
Deep bows
and 🙏

Sandy Mit @Bogeymitchell16
23 February, 09:12
I turned on OAN for the first time in a long time yesterday. It's shocking how stupid people are. Dems want to bail out blue states with the new covid "relief" package...WTF!!!

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
23 February, 09:32
In response Sandy Mit to her Publication

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
23 February, 09:05
That's a LOVELY thought! :)

Super Blessed sb @Mhielovez_U
23 February, 08:53
I keep getting alot of testing for EBS Lately and one on my phone said Presential EBS...🇺🇲😆👌

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
23 February, 09:06
In response Super Blessed sb to her Publication
I've gotten ONE a few months ago however, my friend in SC has now received TWO so far!
Very interesting!!!

John McCarthy @Remix636
23 February, 09:10
In response Super Blessed sb to her Publication
The most I have seen in Minnesota is an Amber Alert like 2 weeks ago.

Juan Q Seven @rgibb11
23 February, 08:16
Great post bother 😎

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
23 February, 07:01
Good advice...Stopped watching a year ago! However, now we're stuck online reading everybody else's assumptions as to the TRUTH!!! According to WHO right?

At some point, Covert must become OVERT!

This SAGA goes on forever and perhaps the interests in this MOVIE will fizzle out from the huge amounts of disappointments delivered to it's listeners!

I say we ALL just band together and hit the streets before we get shut down again and are FORCED to!!!

BIDEN'S EO'S ARE REAL EVEN IF HE "IS" DEAD!!!

Aussie Patriot @LightField
23 February, 03:22
🙏🙏🙏Thanks so much Ezra, from a very grateful Aussie!

Clueless Joe @CluelessJoe
22 February, 11:52
April.

Clueless Joe @CluelessJoe
22 February, 11:52
April.

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
23 February, 07:20
In response Clueless Joe to his Publication
NOVEMBER - WE WON / BUT DIDN'T / NO JUSTICE
DECEMBER - HOLIDAY COVER UP/ NO JUSTICE
JANUARY - HOSTILE TAKEOVER / TREASON / NO JUSTICE
FEBRUARY - HOSTILE DICTATORS DICTATE THROUGH EO'S / SCOTUS PROTECTS DICTATORS....NO JUSTICE
MARCH ?
APRIL ?
MAY ?
JUNE ?
JULY ?
AUGUST ?
SEPTEMBER ?
OCTOBER ?
NOVEMBER ?
DECEMBER.....THEN WHAT?

AT THE END OF THIS YEAR....AMERICA WILL NO LONGER EXIST because there IS "NO JUSTICE"!
No worries, we ANON'S will STILL be here listening to and watching the MOVIE while hanging by our feet in the Concentration Camps!

DEEP STATE produced the MOVIE and WILL ENJOY the SHOW...

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
22 February, 11:45
Today court rulings have shown the World that there is nolonger in LAW AND ORDER LEFT IN AMEICA

Openness, accountability, and honesty define government transparency. In a free society, transparency is government's obligation to share information with citizens. It is at the heart of how citizens hold their public officials accountable.

Don Kannangara @donkannangara
22 February, 11:10
Around the world? Wow! #wwg1wga

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
22 February, 11:08
Ive been reading DAve Hayes book Calm Before the Storm, it helps me understand Q much better!

Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
22 February, 11:05
Yep.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
22 February, 10:58
Where will it be online? I ripped out satellite TV and live in the boondocks, so I have no channels. My TV collects dust until the satanic sickos are removed.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
23 February, 06:40
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
somehow I don't think you'll be able to miss it. think satellites.

Holly Bischoff @HHB22
22 February, 10:51
Sending love to all the fine Patriots out there tonight. ❤️🇺🇸🙏

Haze Grey @HazeGrey70
22 February, 10:42
I know where I am at there will be lots of hate when the traitors fall - strong blue pill area.

Lori Fisher @BugsNP
22 February, 10:38
Amen to that!!!!

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
22 February, 10:31
i think its just hard for those of us walking by faith on most of this. but faith is not to have a perfect knowledge of things, its to hope for things that are not seen, which are true.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
22 February, 10:26
Also look for clues in movies.....way fun, 17's all over the place.
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
22 February, 10:22
Would love to hear any explanation of how that book predicted people and events of today in such detail. Beyond my comprehension.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 11:01
In response Lady Irish to his Publication
Project looking glass.

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
22 February, 10:16
what if you don't watch TV - will it be online or phones too?

friki frikicka @friki78
23 February, 08:32
In response JAde Roiste to her Publication
I want toknow this as well.😈
As I am not subsribed to TV channels 😂

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
22 February, 10:14
Thank you - I had that little melt down today. So tired of the BS, and feel guilty when I'm not 100% up to the fight. I got hit for many sides this past weekend, and felt like I was beat, then came that 60 Minutes crap-a-view. Turning this off and looking forward to a beep, beep, beep!