Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 09:24
I know people constantly have questions about this news story and that one. Advice, turn off all the news and read a good book like The Last President. You'll get 10x more truth from it than the current news cycle. Military and Potus have this. When they are done you'll get an Ebs. You won't miss it either. It'll be on every channel around the world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anon anon @Qcolorado
As usual, dear sir, a word from you brings calm. I heard there was a big gathering of anons/bloggers/influenceres in Las Vegas this past weekend, and much was revealed to them of what will unfold in the next few weeks. I love that Juan O Savin led this. (PS I STILL think he's JFK, I don't care what anyone says.) What an incredibly caring action to help us move into the great awakening. I am at perfect peace that all will go as planned. God bless you!
09:42 AM - Feb 23, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Qcolorado in this post can reply
Desert Dog @Zippydog
13 March, 01:37
In response anon anon to her Publication
Juan O is still sticking to his bet that DJT inaugurated April 1st. Hope that's not an April fools!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
13 March, 03:03
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
And, when that one doesn't happen?

5th April? 13th April? 16th April?

I don't trust Savin. As Ezra has said, already, any tactical op wouldn't give up data like dates.

I trust Trump. When the hit happens, there won't be a fanfare announcing it...