Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 09:24
I know people constantly have questions about this news story and that one. Advice, turn off all the news and read a good book like The Last President. You'll get 10x more truth from it than the current news cycle. Military and Potus have this. When they are done you'll get an Ebs. You won't miss it either. It'll be on every channel around the world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Irish @LadyIrish
Would love to hear any explanation of how that book predicted people and events of today in such detail. Beyond my comprehension.
10:22 PM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LadyIrish in this post can reply
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 11:01
In response Lady Irish to his Publication
Project looking glass.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
22 February, 11:52
is looking glass a urim and thummim? the bible speaks of two stones worn on the breastplate of the high priest. they were used to receive revelations. the names mean, lights and perfections, or perhaps, perfect light. the parallels are compelling.

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
23 February, 07:47
I know about PLG but still can't piece it together! 😖