Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
22 February, 06:33
Mike Pompeo’s last 13 tweets IN A ROW all
have matches TO THE SAME Q-DROP!!

(Mathematically impossible to be a coincidence)

AND Q-POST 4545 perfectly describes the
exact situation our world is in right now.

“Like past battles fought, we now face our greatest battle at present, a battle to save our Republic, our way of life, and what we decide (each of us) now will decide our future.

If America falls so does the world.
If America falls darkness will soon follow.

Only when we stand together, only when we are united, can we defeat this highly entrenched dark enemy.

This is not about politics.
This is about preserving our way of life and protecting the generations that follow.

We are living in Biblical times.
Children of light vs children of darkness.
United against the Invisible Enemy of all humanity.”
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by stunninglyboring in this post can reply
Joe Jay @joejay3000
22 February, 11:07
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Is it really statistcially impossible if all the words used are very common words used in communications of this kind? I mean I must've used "fight", "mainstream" and "God" in about 10 e-mails to friends just today.

How many days has it been since Scavino, McEnany and Trump War Room all tweeted 15 minutes apart with time stamps leading to posts that said "Something BIG is about to drop?" That seems even more mathematically impossible to me than your decode here, and yet nothing big has dropped. So I'm saying maybe you're right and maybe you're wrong that these are comms, but in the end what really matters is that we get MORE THAN JUST COMMS. We need to start seeing some action soon. The time for words is over. They say we must be UNITED? OK then sound the damn EBS and present the evidence for all to see. Nothing will unite America and the world quite like evidnece of crimes against humanity. Yet they're still putting this all on us, as if WE have the power to unite everyone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sharon Principe @Sharon_AP
23 February, 01:45
In response Joe Jay to his Publication
yesssss 👏🏻

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
23 February, 03:41
In response Joe Jay to his Publication
i am right there with you! someone recently said that even if there were BOOM after BOOM after BOOM some of "us" would never be satisfied - to which I said WHEN HAS THERE BEEN ANY REAL BOOMS?! i think it time for us to stop with this pacification and complacency and "trust the plan" mantra and start COMMANDING we SEE. want us United? SHOW US - for this ongoing game is just dividing us. seriously - anyone with LOGIC has to be at this same conclusion now.