Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana is at Joy level. Have been here for a while now. There are very few things now that actually take away my joy. We have to reconized the things that steal our now joy, file them in the proper place for remembering lessons learned, and not allow them to stick to our souls.

What level are you at?
Be honest with yourself on this.
07:06 PM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
07 April, 11:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
This past 6 months have been mostly LOVE, but when my ego slips in or I allow people free rent in my head I will go back to willingness and work myself back up. A quick fix for negative thoughts is saying "demons be gone!" Cracks me up every time! ☺️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 April, 12:05
In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication
😘😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
07 April, 11:55
This past 6 months have been mostly LOVE, but when my ego slips in or I allow people free rent in my head I will go back to willingness and work myself back up. A quick fix for negative thoughts is saying "demons be gone!" Cracks me up every time! ☺️❤️

Jordan Anderson donated @Jiggitron
07 April, 11:33
500. But just barely. But this is one of those things that's the opposite of entropy. Instead of always moving towards disharmony, chaos and emotional deconstruction we move towards greater understanding, acceptance and unity.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
07 April, 11:31
how to objectively measure. everytime i think i am super high, i find another form of ego to eliminate

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
30 March, 11:19
I cannot say that I am currently enjoying myself, as I have not been able to see my daughter and siblings living far away for over a year now. And that the arrogance of some people to listen to even a different opinion makes me angry. Unfortunately, I am not yet on the level to love everyone, no matter who they are or what they have done.
But that I am called a conspiracy theorist or even a Nazi ( in Germany ) does not matter to me at all.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
31 March, 12:08
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication

ylady ylady_y @ylady78
30 March, 10:50
Nana ,Im gonna have to say Joy..If you were to ask my husband who kinda bent the fender of my truck the other night and I just smiled and said its ok honey its only a material thing.. the shock on his face would tell it all!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 For with the power of God's grace and love I only feel more love now!

30 March, 10:51
In response ylady ylady_y to her Publication
Awesomeness!

Brandon Burt @Ernie3051
30 March, 10:18
usually in the high 100s into the 200 range, every few days im reasonable im curious how these vibrational states affect my ringing ears since it doesn't seem to stop and it's not tinnitus? help please

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
30 March, 10:03
It does not seem to stay at any one level...up and down the scale - like a cat on a piano...

PAPA CADDI @RickN
22 February, 11:10
At Peace😎

22 February, 11:24
In response PAPA CADDI to his Publication
Well that is surely a great place to be especially with toes in the water. Nana does my best thinking with toes in the ocean.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
22 February, 07:53
Depends on the day. For the last week around 500. Today... struggling

22 February, 10:35
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
Awwh so sorry, for me sunshine and/or grounding helps that a lot frequency music as well. I try to concentrate more on God and the feeling I had when I had my NDE and that usually does it for me.

elaine colina @lainie
22 February, 07:41
😘Love

Tracy Jones @Tjones6501
22 February, 07:35

22 February, 10:45
In response Tracy Jones to her Publication
Going upward is key. See Nana thinks that some here are right about this being God's experiment planet in that we keep reincarnating over and over until our soul's reach a state closer to a worthiness to be in God's presence. In that state, like what I felt in my NDE, there is no evil in us. NONE. I could not feel any evil anywhere in infinate existance when that happened.

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
22 February, 07:30
❤️🙏I am at Peace, knowing God is contol and nothing can stop what's coming!!

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
22 February, 07:28
Definitely at the LOVE level. I just want to hug everyone I come into contact with....even if they think I've lost my mind!🤣❤️

22 February, 11:01
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
😇😘It is a good place to be

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
22 February, 07:26
id say at love....
i have learned to love myself 7 years ago when i turned 30. Now i am able to even send it to ones that hurt me

22 February, 11:02
In response Kristina Cashman to her Publication
😘😇💜That is great, it is a good place to be, warm hearts.

NEO ONE @Neo
22 February, 07:24
I'm on 963hz. God Frequency.

22 February, 11:13
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Nana too, have you found some that suit you better?
Some literally physically run chills up my spine, I mean like you foot kicks when the doc hits it with a tuning fork to test refleces. I really liking the water bowl sounds and extremes from high to low. Makes for differnent dreams than like 528, Nana is a worker bee on 963 at night fixing thinks it seems. One night, yeah yeah crazy Nana, we were breaking up words into pieces and putting the pieces in organized bins, like thousands of words and bins because words were so important.
One night my job, just and everyday normal kinds job was separating ppl as they came thr the line to get into some building. Weird part was I was having to separate, humans, clones, an doubles to go in a different doors as if it were fookn normal.
One night we were frens in different timelines talking telepathically & our job was to make sure things in each one happened at exactly same time. A fren I wont name messaged me we had done it for last 3 nit

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
22 February, 07:23
600. Peaceful and comfy! 😍

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
22 February, 07:20
If I have to be honest...I just farted....that's my vibration level...

22 February, 11:36
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Did someone pull your damn finger again?
We are going to have to work on your social skills I see because now all the ppl in the room there with you are somewhere between level 20 and 75 (SUFFERING)!

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
22 February, 07:19
somewhere between 540 and 600. God granted me peace on Christmas eve. I think that I will experience joy when everyone can feel the peace that it's going to be all good. not faith anymore, i know

22 February, 11:38
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
One way or another we will get there.
No fear.
Once you can get to 500 and above you know that no matter what happens you are in God's hands and that is ok.

Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
22 February, 07:18
Love this 🙌🏼

Light Seeker @PrayerWarrior53
22 February, 07:09
100-200, being honest.