Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 February, 07:06
Nana is at Joy level. Have been here for a while now. There are very few things now that actually take away my joy. We have to reconized the things that steal our now joy, file them in the proper place for remembering lessons learned, and not allow them to stick to our souls.

What level are you at?
Be honest with yourself on this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
22 February, 07:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I'm on 963hz. God Frequency.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana too, have you found some that suit you better?
Some literally physically run chills up my spine, I mean like you foot kicks when the doc hits it with a tuning fork to test refleces. I really liking the water bowl sounds and extremes from high to low. Makes for differnent dreams than like 528, Nana is a worker bee on 963 at night fixing thinks it seems. One night, yeah yeah crazy Nana, we were breaking up words into pieces and putting the pieces in organized bins, like thousands of words and bins because words were so important.
One night my job, just and everyday normal kinds job was separating ppl as they came thr the line to get into some building. Weird part was I was having to separate, humans, clones, an doubles to go in a different doors as if it were fookn normal.
One night we were frens in different timelines talking telepathically & our job was to make sure things in each one happened at exactly same time. A fren I wont name messaged me we had done it for last 3 nit
11:13 PM - Feb 22, 2021
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
22 February, 11:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
random thought I had reading this... I had a boyfriend that we would have conversations by squeezing each others hands while sitting watching a movie (I guess telepathically) it was weird when I look back on it but at the time it seemed natural to us. Strange. You mentioned speaking telepathicalky & this memory just popped up.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 February, 11:22
In response Lizard Five to her Publication
😘😇A good memory it sounds like.