Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 February, 07:06
Nana is at Joy level. Have been here for a while now. There are very few things now that actually take away my joy. We have to reconized the things that steal our now joy, file them in the proper place for remembering lessons learned, and not allow them to stick to our souls.

What level are you at?
Be honest with yourself on this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
30 March, 11:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I cannot say that I am currently enjoying myself, as I have not been able to see my daughter and siblings living far away for over a year now. And that the arrogance of some people to listen to even a different opinion makes me angry. Unfortunately, I am not yet on the level to love everyone, no matter who they are or what they have done.
But that I am called a conspiracy theorist or even a Nazi ( in Germany ) does not matter to me at all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by RogueAnon in this post can reply
N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
31 March, 12:33
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
I know....and it makes me sad, that I can't prevent my siblings for taking a Vaccine.
I have send them so much stuff about the danger of it, but they won't listen. For them I am a Conspiracy theorist. 😧

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
31 March, 10:57
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
Im sorry... I have family that thinks Im nuts! Wear it with pride 😁