Kim Runner @kimrunner
@vincentkennedy 2.22 is National Margarita Day...Time for some Spicy Margaritas!
05:55 PM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Angie Mac @AngieMac
22 February, 07:17
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Now I get his love of spicy margs! They tend to be to hot for me 🔥🔥🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Henry Specter @HSpecter
22 February, 06:48
Atleast there is truth to that date lol. Unlike many other dates 🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
22 February, 06:36
Looks like the New Mexico Governor took it to heart!

https://www.thegatewaypund...

Mike Cmm @Mikecm
22 February, 06:28
I'm ready!!!!

Samantha Greenwood @SammyTrump
22 February, 06:12
I made this candle in honour of it ......

Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
22 February, 06:10
Cheers Patriots🇺🇸❤️

Contessa22 Contessa22 @Contessa22
22 February, 06:10
Spicy margaritas 😁

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
22 February, 06:08
I don't know about margaritas but this video I found brings the heat, I believe this is the day that Trump handed power over to the militaryI don't know about margaritas but this video I found brings the heat, I believe this is the day that Trump handed power over to the military

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
22 February, 06:07
I need one tonight because work was brutal.🍹

Judie Lattimer @Judmc
22 February, 06:04
Trying some Habenero ones tonight

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
22 February, 06:03
tequila? I took you more or less for a rum runner!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 February, 06:05
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
I see what ya did there!

North *** @Northstar
22 February, 05:59
Bring the Heat! 3

Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
22 February, 05:58
KeKkling tink tink bottoms up.

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
22 February, 05:57
wohoo!!! I'm ready for a couple...