Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
21 February, 01:41
Question: I have read the following comment more times than I can count. "No dates are given, if we know, so does Deep State". Ok, makes sense on the surface, but given that we know a LOT of Deep State has already been taken down, arrested, waiting for Tribunal or have already been through Tribunal and executed. SO, how does that argument still stand? If a majority of DS is 'gone' and actors are in their place until the turth is revealed, why then can't a date be given? I realize that there are lower level bad people still running around, but haven't we got things in place to prohit them from running. This is the part of the movie I seriously don't get, why are we still pretending and keeping things secret. The remaining sheep aren't going to budge until they are forced.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Myhre @Tiger8me
21 February, 01:47
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
And if the White hats are so in control, why did what happened to Texas happen? Where's the rescue for those people?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
3+1+7=11 Crown @StephanieCueTee
21 February, 01:56
In response Teresa Myhre to her Publication
Punishment by black hats for supporting Big Daddy; FF directing your attention....Your falling for it. Texas is not the only state to have these issues EVER...

Teresa Myhre @Tiger8me
21 February, 01:58
In response 3+1+7=11 Crown to her Publication
And if the white hats are so in control how is it even possible for the balck hats to keep pulling this shite?

22 February, 05:41
In response Teresa Myhre to her Publication
You are stuck in a box.

If you trust in God you would understand; what true suffering is.

You are asking the right Questions.
Go with your gut and research for yourself.
πŸ’š from Gavins ankle bracelet πŸΈπŸ‘„πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ₯‘πŸ“πŸ¦…
05:44 PM - Feb 22, 2021
In response 3+1+7=11 Crown to her Publication
Only people mentioned by StephanieCueTee in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from 3+1+7=11 Crown, click on at the bottom under it