Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
21 February, 01:41
Question: I have read the following comment more times than I can count. "No dates are given, if we know, so does Deep State". Ok, makes sense on the surface, but given that we know a LOT of Deep State has already been taken down, arrested, waiting for Tribunal or have already been through Tribunal and executed. SO, how does that argument still stand? If a majority of DS is 'gone' and actors are in their place until the turth is revealed, why then can't a date be given? I realize that there are lower level bad people still running around, but haven't we got things in place to prohit them from running. This is the part of the movie I seriously don't get, why are we still pretending and keeping things secret. The remaining sheep aren't going to budge until they are forced.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Myhre @Tiger8me
21 February, 01:47
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
And if the White hats are so in control, why did what happened to Texas happen? Where's the rescue for those people?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
3+1+7=11 Crown @StephanieCueTee
Punishment by black hats for supporting Big Daddy; FF directing your attention....Your falling for it. Texas is not the only state to have these issues EVER...
01:56 PM - Feb 21, 2021
In response Teresa Myhre to her Publication
Only people mentioned by StephanieCueTee in this post can reply
Teresa Myhre @Tiger8me
21 February, 01:58
In response 3+1+7=11 Crown to her Publication
And if the white hats are so in control how is it even possible for the balck hats to keep pulling this shite?

3+1+7=11 Crown @StephanieCueTee
22 February, 05:41
In response Teresa Myhre to her Publication
You are stuck in a box.

If you trust in God you would understand; what true suffering is.