NEO ONE @Neo
22 February, 03:23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
22 February, 03:24
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Now it is time for Donald John Trump to fulfill the promise he made to us and drain the swamp for ALL to see TODAY! Otherwise, it's GAME OVER and we can move on from this entire sham.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy Myers @KathyMyers
it's all about timing.
dont think date
think journey
03:29 PM - Feb 22, 2021
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KathyMyers in this post can reply
PAIN NOW @PAIN
22 February, 03:31
In response Kathy Myers to her Publication
Understood, BUT.......what could the delay possibly be and how could it be worth losing MORE great Americans? That's what I am hung up on. Ample evidence. Criminals indentified. I get we are at the tough part. Could Trump be having cold feet? Does he have it in him to finish TODAY? I'm 50/50. If we get nothing of consequence today and are continued to be told to "watch CPAC", then I predict the entire fraud is over and nothing is happening. Key was the SCOTUS PA ruling. We have that and yet we STILL have NOTHING. Trump's call. Today. The World is watching!