Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Kathy Myers @KathyMyers
22 February, 03:27
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
I miss my president. Mr. Trump love to you and your family

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
22 February, 03:24
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Now it is time for Donald John Trump to fulfill the promise he made to us and drain the swamp for ALL to see TODAY! Otherwise, it's GAME OVER and we can move on from this entire sham.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy Myers @KathyMyers
22 February, 03:29
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
it's all about timing.
dont think date
think journey

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
22 February, 04:27
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Hi Pain Now,

I realize you want to see the PAIN now...but IMHO I think haste makes waste , especially in a tenuous situation.

I wrote this to another Patriot recently .. still applies and may give you pause ...?

This movie has been going on long before you showed up for your theater seat.... just take an intermission break , get some popcorn, and let the plot develop as it should.
Cheers to you and the rest of us who are on the edge of our seats as history is unfolding. No credits at the end ...just a whole new peaceful world .