Kathy Wunderlich @KountryKat14
Look at the last paragraph!!! I will fight just like I have the last five years(even though I was successfully elected)
Trump Is our President!!!!!
02:43 PM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by KountryKat14 in this post can reply
American Patriot @LoverofLord
22 February, 03:32
In response Kathy Wunderlich to her Publication
You go go go my great president. We have never lost faith in you and what you have done in the past, doing at the moment & will do when back in public as the president. Always know we are fighting for you, the USA, and the world. God Bless us all and our prayers are for you and those working tirelessly daily... for their safety & their success in the most daughnting mission ever taken on.

Great love and respect...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
22 February, 02:59
All well and good, but we were promised a drained swamp 4+ years ago and now we have no country. The SCOTUS ruling on PA is in as expected and this should be the event that starts the mass public arrests of all trash. Thus far, we have seen absolutely no indication that Trump will live up to his promise of draining the swamp. It MUST begin today! Sitting back and enjoy this show TODAY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
22 February, 02:43
AMEN!!