Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
I bet Kavanaugh & Barrett did NOT do this Country a disservice at all...

NOW we avoid a long, drawn-out, legal procedure and go straight to the
#MilitaryVaccine .

Just a thought, but it makes sense to me.

Stay the Course brothers and sisters.

#ThePeoplesBridge
02:30 PM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
24 February, 06:34
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
"Sometimes you have to take one for the team, before you're vindicated as a hero". Where have I heard that before....?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
23 February, 05:33
πŸ‘Yes, that makes a lot of sense.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
23 February, 10:37
My Feel as well.
1776%. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

What makes a good movie?
(Great actors, Plot twists....)

πŸ˜‡πŸ’«#GodWins

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
24 February, 06:33
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
Subtext. Layers of subtext.

Magali Gattereau @Gatmag
23 February, 09:12
optics

Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
23 February, 06:09
Couldn't agree more...

Only followers of this user (MaggieLynn2) can see their posts

Proud Patriot @ProudPatriot223
22 February, 10:36
Q said Military is the only way. Now I hope it's time.

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
22 February, 10:35
Probably part of the plan, or they were threatened?

Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
22 February, 10:33
So true, I heard it would've been October before it was heard. πŸ˜‡

Deb Snyder @wildirish216
22 February, 10:27
i agree

Mary Moreno @MaryMPatriot
22 February, 10:26
hope military will deal with the election fraud immediately so we can move forward & fix the issues before vote coming up next year, theres so much to move forward for and get busy fixing, we need Trump not Biden

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
22 February, 10:23
Nice, Veronica. I like your thinking. After all, Amy is a child trafficker too. Yes, it's time! πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Live Life @AStenberg
22 February, 10:33
In response True Patriot to his Publication
wait...WHAT!??? i missed thay one😳 Really???

E---- B-------- @TrumplicanToTheCore
22 February, 09:42
I honestly think that this was preplanned by them. This way the optics look for the future that they are not just Trump puppets, and this way the military can come in with the true cure.

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
22 February, 08:54
Santas glass half full connected some of the dots for me!

https://beachbroadcast.com

Aberforth Stalwart @DumbledoreArmy17
22 February, 07:45
I'm with you. All options were utilized. Obvious failure of Scotus to uphold the constitution. The military was always the only way.

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
22 February, 06:43
Agree! This feels like part of the plan. I know our POTUS wants to go by the letter of law under the Constitution and at the moment I'm not able to connect the dots. Me thinks surprises in the works. πŸ‘πŸΏ

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
22 February, 06:42
Interesting line of thought.

Bottom line is; Courts failed. Hope the MIL with God's help will fix soon.

Zeina Allen @Zeina
22 February, 06:26
Thank you 😊
We need to #StayTheCourse indeed.

USA DAR @buffaloalum
22 February, 06:23
They may be corrupt or you may be right. Either way, I think this goes our way. We were not going to win in court, if they accepted and it would have been October before the case was in court. All legal court options are exhausted. Now it's up to the military. Pray that they do the right thing.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 February, 06:19
All legal options exhausted!
Call the ball, Sir!
@GenFlynn

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
22 February, 05:59
It's possible, guess we will have to wait till the dust settles to see who is left. I know Kavanaugh worked very hard, to get there and was drug under the bus in the process. Barrett Coney is new, Guess we will see.

Lisa Smith @WVPatriot11
22 February, 05:48
AGREE....We have been told..THE ONLY WAY IS THE MILITARY.

I am What I am @OfLight
22 February, 05:34
I agree, I believe it was intentional to bring in the Military.. to show how corrupt and deep the swamp is.

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
22 February, 05:31
I was just thinking the same thing.....things that make you go hmmm.

Gray 359 @Gray359
22 February, 05:16
Great point!

... ... @Luciferlost
22 February, 05:07
I thought of this possibility also...excuse the pun but these aren't the times to judge actions until all facts come out..

Nancy May @Piglet63
22 February, 04:59
Great way of looking at it....thank you 😊

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
22 February, 04:45
Was just saying this very thing to my husband this past weekend. The Supreme Court could have drawn this out for years. It's past time for justice to start being served....warm!

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
22 February, 04:44
Amen Sister πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ» let's get this thing done & give our babies back their freedoms. πŸ’•πŸ’• feel better angel πŸ‘ΌπŸΌ