vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
21 February, 11:10
What is Schuman Resonance & WHO was Schuman?
"Schuman Resonance wasn't just similar to the alpha waves of the human brain, it was identical. The pulse of the Earth, became the pulse of all life itself".
👇👇👇
https://youtu.be/go72Rm4tL...
☝️☝️☝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bettina Patricia Peter @Lionesseheart
Good find ! I am into Schumann for at least 4 yrs.
2 things jumped right in my face:
Montaignier got the Nobel Price ( !! Nobel Price seems extremly deep sdade club when we look at Obamas price and Bidens nomination we know everything)
and this guy discovered HIV
!!! wasnt that also a made up Virus ???
!! from the same club ??
they stopped the good hiv healing results with hemp oil ??? to then replace it with a synthetic and patented medicine that of corse had not the same results. ( why did the oil work ? cause the cell has a membrane on oil basis and the hemp oil can go in the cell and fight the virus. and it is pure nature what the body can adapt very well. Most medicines are on water bases and what happens when water crashes on oil ? the membrane rejects it.)
sooo my conclusion:
when montaignier was deep club winner and got money from them what did he discover we do not know ???
dont they usually hold the real good stuff back for themselves ??? what do you think ??
01:08 PM - Feb 22, 2021
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lionesseheart in this post can reply
Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
23 February, 01:16
In response Bettina Patricia Peter to her Publication
have you guys ever heard of hemi sync and the gateway program?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
22 February, 11:08
In response Bettina Patricia Peter to her Publication
I know the real good stuff has been hidden from us while the music war against us started in 1913 by the Rockefeller's & the US Navy