Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
21 February, 06:45
From WhipLash

It will be over by April.
Just like Juan said
April 1.
The Last Boom Will Be Magical.

It's true Trump never said which April, same way that Q never mentioned whihc months and days of which years they meant. The same way that Trump said you might not see me for a while, was not for the moment he said it, but for now! As he mentioned He has something signed that is all ready to go on January, but we must win! I have a feeling Nesara is that which was signed and all ready to go. No wonder all Hell broke lose after that!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
Gee, that thought is not a comforting one. I am strong, but the thought of 'waiting' until April 2022 or 2023, I'm not sure I could tolerate such length.
12:52 PM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PeacefulPower in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
22 February, 01:07
In response Peaceful Power to her Publication
I agree with Flicka; it's not long now...

I have a feeling a HUGE trap is about to shap shut!

So wonderful to have the sun out today & not have the heater on in Alabama!

God is so good!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
22 February, 01:16
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Hey there! Hadn't seen ya here in a bit! Well, I will draw off that positivity you two are laying down, and I will let it reaffirm my trust in the Plan. Thank you! Not so sunny on the outside here in Western MA, but my heart is really warm at the moment!

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
22 February, 01:03
In response Peaceful Power to her Publication
It won't be that long. It was said it will be done by April. This means it's could be done in March. We'll see. Trump said Easter is very special to him. 🙏🐇