Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
From WhipLash

It will be over by April.
Just like Juan said
April 1.
The Last Boom Will Be Magical.

It's true Trump never said which April, same way that Q never mentioned whihc months and days of which years they meant. The same way that Trump said you might not see me for a while, was not for the moment he said it, but for now! As he mentioned He has something signed that is all ready to go on January, but we must win! I have a feeling Nesara is that which was signed and all ready to go. No wonder all Hell broke lose after that!
06:45 PM - Feb 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Flickaboo in this post can reply
Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
22 February, 12:52
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Gee, that thought is not a comforting one. I am strong, but the thought of 'waiting' until April 2022 or 2023, I'm not sure I could tolerate such length.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
22 February, 01:03
In response Peaceful Power to her Publication
It won't be that long. It was said it will be done by April. This means it's could be done in March. We'll see. Trump said Easter is very special to him. 🙏🐇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
22 February, 01:07
In response Peaceful Power to her Publication
I agree with Flicka; it's not long now...

I have a feeling a HUGE trap is about to shap shut!

So wonderful to have the sun out today & not have the heater on in Alabama!

God is so good!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
21 February, 11:30
EntheosShines said by April also. Any one heard from her?

ReOpenAmerica Now @ReOpenAmericaNow
21 February, 09:53
Great Decode.
Please Share.

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
21 February, 09:37
I'm hearing the same thing... Another 6 weeks is gonna be brutal. How much more damage will Joe do? I hate to ask. But confirmed media reports say that Joe gave China access & possibly control of our national power grid 2 days before the whole Texas Incident...They're good with weather too.🤔 Controlled it ALL at their last Olympics event...

JEANNIE LEWIS @Sounsscapes101
21 February, 09:16
He said something about we will be back to normal by Easter, we all assumed it meant last Easter 2020, maybe it was actually meant for Easter 2021.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
21 February, 08:25
witnessing my family is.....
GREAT. TIME. TO. BE. ALIVE. TO. SEE. THE. MOST EPIC. TIME. EVER.
NCSWIC

Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
21 February, 07:47
Here's proof. ⬇️

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
21 February, 07:49
In response Mike LSGA to his Publication
BINGO! Thank you so much for posting the video! There are so many speeches he made that I wish I had video material for to provide truth! But this is great! Thank you 🙏🏼

Gods Heart @Godsheart6773
21 February, 07:38
I like your direction and agree except one thing. I dont think its NESARA. I am believing it has more to do with the collapse of the corporation and the our Republic back in place. The Republic is a broader way of a type of NESARA in what we get from being released from the central bank. We won even though Biden was installed. Im believing that was part of the movie. To allow people to see what the establishment wants for our Nation and humanity in general. Im ready, I know we all are ready, hoping April is as long as we have to go in this crap. I want my life back. Just my 2 cents

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
21 February, 07:51
In response Gods Heart to her Publication
Seriously, I want my life back too. I'm sure the sentiment echoes far and wide.
We don't know what he signed, but from when it's announced, NESARA says we have 120 days in which to have a new election, with Congress gone, which they now are. We are getting NESARA activated, but there was also the STORM Act, which has been alluded to to be NES...but it really doesn't seem like it. The STORM Act did begin Jan 1.
We do have the Republic legally and financially. They are working on that and NESARA, at least GhostE said that recently on Telegram.

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
22 February, 02:20
In response Gods Heart to her Publication
I have another clue that GhostEzra posted on Telegram. It's a movie trailer by Eye Drop Media so you could look it up-- If you find a list of their short videos. It should be at the top of the list. It says March/April in one part, hinting at the time frame in which we'll have something come out. It's going to get exciting!

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
21 February, 07:14
great catch!

Coral ___ @Coral_
21 February, 07:01
whats been blowing my mind too is NSA tweeted on the 17th on the note of 40days in reference to Lent but Lent had not begun. the 40 days aligned with Passover this year, The deliverence of Gods annoited, on the 28th of March, also a full moon-April 4th which happens to be Easter Sunday this year.
When did Juan bring up Esther? March 22nd of last year? 322. Talking about 2nd purim moment which historically did happen rougly a year later. all is ligning up.

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
21 February, 06:56
My 47th birthday is April 5th. What a great birthday it would be if this is true. 🇺🇸

QueeN Zlander @iamnowhere
21 February, 08:13
In response Just Me... to her Publication
42 Months Biblical 🤔

PAIN NOW @PAIN
21 February, 06:53
Another month of this scam? NO WAY. Not buying it for a single second. When nothing happens in April folks will come up with some scam date in May, then June, then we will be in 2030 and still nothing. As we sit here and do nothing, as we witness ZERO arrests, I swear to God I cannot believe I ever fell for any of this. Guy is a pedo. Everyone knows it. The evidence is clear. But we must wait......trust the plan. Calling bullshit. Hope I am wrong!

Girl Mama @GirlMamaQ
21 February, 08:31
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
If you are putting faith in anyone but God and youre anxious, take a step back, pray and read the Bible. stay grounded and at peace 🙏🏼

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
21 February, 09:52
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
I feel you! But of everyone from just after the election cgaos, Juan hasn't wavered. Everyone from celebrities to Patriots push him to make it March. But 6 weeks ago on he's been saying April Fool's to the 4th. But thinking back to April Fool's day. HE DID SAY THAT REPEATEDLY. THAT COULD MEAN, HOAX IS OVER OR JOKE'S ON YOU. BUT GEORGE MAGAZINE DID A BIG VIDEO 2/17/21 LATE CHAT LINE. SKIP THE FIRST 8 MINUTES. ALL THAT BEGINNING OFFICIAL WH STUFF IS NEW & THE ENDING?! 😲

I KNOW FOR A FACT THE DOOMSDAY PLANE FLEW OUT OF A TAMPA AF BASE ON SUPERBOWL SUNDAY. PER GEORGE & SCOTTY MAR 10 RECENT VIDS, THERE'S DJT ON THE OFFICIAL PLANE. JOE & JILL WERE AT THE GAME GETTING BOOED... AF1, 2 & MARINE 1 ARE THERE TOO. DEFENSE CHANNEL REPORTED 36K TROOPS ARRIVING 3-3.

FACT JOE'S IN CULVER CITY ON SET OF #CastleRock OWNED BY AMAZON. JEFF UNEXPECTEDLY STEPS DOWN.😳 JOE'S GOT NO SS OR DECOY BIRD BEHIND HIS "PAINTED COMMERCIAL PLANE." PER MILITARY FLIGHT WATCHERS, WRONG MODEL, ETC. IT'S ON MAN!👆💥