DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
If you aren't already following And We Know (AWK) you should be....if you enjoy Dave on the X22 report you will love AWK and LT. Here's a sample of their production quality.

#1776 #NCSWIC #GodWins #tga
#wwg1wga #WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll #MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
11:27 AM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 February, 12:29
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
My favorite channel! Everyone support LT's channel by buying some merchandise so we can get the word out in our communities.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
My favorite channel! Everyone support LT's channel by buying some merchandise so we can get the word out in our communities.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
22 February, 11:38
I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THEM BOTH SINCE THEY STARTED THEY HAVE HELPED ME SO MUCH PATRIOTS STAND GOD BLESS THEM BOTH FOR ALL THEY DO WWG1WGA WW