Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
22 February, 06:34
MED BEDS ARE REAL.....

H/T to The Guardians Of Intelligence

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Staci Metts @RayTyson7
You guys I pray this is true. When you break out the matrix trust is an issue. I just dont want to jump from the pan and into the fire. I just think this is messing with Gods plan a little. Unless this is the part where we are truly evolving to a new earth. Another level as some say but definetly need to pray on it. Im old though so brings me back to Total Recall kind of stuff.
10:17 AM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RayTyson7 in this post can reply
Joanna Nanna @Nanajo
22 February, 10:26
In response Staci Metts to her Publication
But Gods plan was for us to live with him through eternity, perfect, whole. That was hijacked. i dont think having our bodies bombarded with caustic chemicals and organs removed was part of his plan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Staci Metts @RayTyson7
22 February, 10:34
In response Joanna Nanna to her Publication
I agree and I pray it is true. Im just saying again when you realize you've been lied to for decades we should proceed cautiosly moving forward. I want to be guided by the Holy Spirit not by man.

karys k3lly @karys
17 March, 09:40
In response Joanna Nanna to her Publication
Absolutely. 100%.