Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
22 February, 06:34
MED BEDS ARE REAL.....

H/T to The Guardians Of Intelligence

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Staci Metts @RayTyson7
22 February, 10:17
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
You guys I pray this is true. When you break out the matrix trust is an issue. I just dont want to jump from the pan and into the fire. I just think this is messing with Gods plan a little. Unless this is the part where we are truly evolving to a new earth. Another level as some say but definetly need to pray on it. Im old though so brings me back to Total Recall kind of stuff.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joanna Nanna @Nanajo
22 February, 10:26
In response Staci Metts to her Publication
But Gods plan was for us to live with him through eternity, perfect, whole. That was hijacked. i dont think having our bodies bombarded with caustic chemicals and organs removed was part of his plan.

Staci Metts @RayTyson7
I agree and I pray it is true. Im just saying again when you realize you've been lied to for decades we should proceed cautiosly moving forward. I want to be guided by the Holy Spirit not by man.
10:34 AM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Joanna Nanna to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RayTyson7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Staci Metts, click on at the bottom under it