Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 February, 09:43 (E)
You Are Safe, You Are Not Alone, It is Ok. It is an Emotional Process, there is Nothing wrong with You. Allow yourself to Heal and Let go of all the BS. Forgive Yourself because You were deceived. If You knew All This then, you would not have behaved as You did. So Remember that while You learn You were Always Forgiven By God, and You can now see those You hold feelings against were Also Lied to and Would not have Behaved as You did, as They Have, Had they Known. LETS HEAL TOGETHER. Crying is Healing, All was Illusion, Let it flow away. Ask God to Strengthen You With His Loving Grace and allow it to fill the Void as You release that which binds You to the trap. All Will Go. No ONE Above The Other. Hold On, Hold Gods Line for You, for God, Then for the Rest.🛐☦️⚛️✝️
I Love Each and Every One of YOU as The Children of God You Are. My Love is Unconditional, and My Strength is God Given. I AM Grateful to God For You All Being Here Now Together. https://youtu.be/5rOiW_xY-... 🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Farrell @ScoutMom
I love you too!!! All of you!!!🙏❣️ Time to heal!!!
09:01 AM - Mar 12, 2021
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ScoutMom in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laura Farrell, click on at the bottom under it