Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 February, 09:43 (E)
You Are Safe, You Are Not Alone, It is Ok. It is an Emotional Process, there is Nothing wrong with You. Allow yourself to Heal and Let go of all the BS. Forgive Yourself because You were deceived. If You knew All This then, you would not have behaved as You did. So Remember that while You learn You were Always Forgiven By God, and You can now see those You hold feelings against were Also Lied to and Would not have Behaved as You did, as They Have, Had they Known. LETS HEAL TOGETHER. Crying is Healing, All was Illusion, Let it flow away. Ask God to Strengthen You With His Loving Grace and allow it to fill the Void as You release that which binds You to the trap. All Will Go. No ONE Above The Other. Hold On, Hold Gods Line for You, for God, Then for the Rest.🛐☦️⚛️✝️
I Love Each and Every One of YOU as The Children of God You Are. My Love is Unconditional, and My Strength is God Given. I AM Grateful to God For You All Being Here Now Together. https://youtu.be/5rOiW_xY-... 🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
Thank you I needed help this Morning. My car battery died, there was a profound water drip hitting my window and I was so ready to snap. I have decided to stay home. I feel so defeated....
09:48 AM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Ragnorak in this post can reply
22 February, 09:51
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
God wishes this, so it is. You are feeling emancipated as You flip the coin, and see why he has slowed You down this day, as You spend time Quietly within. He has a Plan for You, this You know. Rise in his strength as I am.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 February, 09:57
"Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me."

I AM My Brother Keeper as He is Mine, We Take Turns Lifting One Another, As We Continue Upon Our Course Home, to God, through Christ.

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
22 February, 09:58
I Am. I am trying to understand why, i am merely upset as I have let someone dear to me down as i wont be there to open the store. I feel guilty and helpless. I looked at my drive it was not pretty, so I am looking at it as God has something else planned for me today other than what I have thought of.